U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 03-28-2020, 10:52 AM
 
Location: Tennessee
28,773 posts, read 49,088,234 times
Reputation: 20623

Advertisements

Sue Radford was 14 when she had her first child, and she didn’t stop there, eventually giving birth to a total of 21 kids. But why did she decide to have so many, and how exactly do Sue and her husband Noel support them financially? It’s time to address all the fascinating stories behind their decisions — as well as one more surprise that’s well on its way.

https://www.directexpose.com/radford-family-children/

 
Old 03-28-2020, 11:04 AM
 
1,335 posts, read 2,005,983 times
Reputation: 6415
No, no it’s really not time for that. “fascinating?”
 
Old 03-28-2020, 11:38 AM
 
554 posts, read 124,743 times
Reputation: 1497
This doesn't belong here, it is a better topic for Current Events.

I am not sure why you are posting it here.
 
Old 03-28-2020, 06:03 PM
 
Location: Brentwood, Tennessee
48,515 posts, read 46,777,539 times
Reputation: 95010
They all look perfectly healthy and happy. She's obviously good at it. Not sure what the doctors are objecting to, and the "article" is quite vague about that.
 
Old 03-28-2020, 10:07 PM
 
Location: North Dakota
8,166 posts, read 9,836,903 times
Reputation: 12156
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD59 View Post
Sue Radford was 14 when she had her first child, and she didn’t stop there, eventually giving birth to a total of 21 kids. But why did she decide to have so many, and how exactly do Sue and her husband Noel support them financially? It’s time to address all the fascinating stories behind their decisions — as well as one more surprise that’s well on its way.

https://www.directexpose.com/radford-family-children/
But we don't have an overpopulation problem.
 
Old 03-28-2020, 11:52 PM
 
Location: colorado springs, CO
7,135 posts, read 3,165,916 times
Reputation: 20953
We don't have an overpopulation problem. Thank God for big families.

Just on my dad's side, my grandma had 6 children. They gave her 11 grandchildren. I am the 7th of the 11.

Now between us 11; we gave her 56 great-grandchildren. Eleven of them are mine. The only one of us cousins that had more than me is my cousin Shannon (#6), who had 12.

None of us are on welfare. All eleven of us are college educated. I am the poorest because my 11th was disabled at age 2. And by the way; ALL OBGYN's say: "You will DIE" after your fourth, lol. They can't get over themselves & they have been indoctrinated by population-control politics that infiltrated the medical community after the CREST study was published in the 70s.

Good for him for getting his vasectomy reversed before it did any damage. I had my tubal reversed because it made me sick for 11 years.
 
Old 03-28-2020, 11:58 PM
 
Location: Forest bathing
2,128 posts, read 1,283,212 times
Reputation: 4842
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
We don't have an overpopulation problem. Thank God for big families.

Just on my dad's side, my grandma had 6 children. They gave her 11 grandchildren. I am the 7th of the 11.

Now between us 11; we gave her 56 great-grandchildren. Eleven of them are mine. The only one of us cousins that had more than me is my cousin Shannon (#6), who had 12.

None of us are on welfare. All eleven of us are college educated. I am the poorest because my 11th was disabled at age 2. And by the way; ALL OBGYN's say: "You will DIE" after your fourth, lol. They can't get over themselves & they have been indoctrinated by population-control politics that infiltrated the medical community after the CREST study was published in the 70s.

Good for him for getting his vasectomy reversed before it did any damage. I had my tubal reversed because it made me sick for 11 years.
You are incorrect. There is a worldwide overpopulation problem. Extinctions due to habitat loss and pollution are just one side effect. Moderator cut: deleted

Last edited by june 7th; 03-31-2020 at 06:49 AM.. Reason: Rudeness.
 
Old 03-29-2020, 05:20 AM
 
Location: Coastal Georgia
39,591 posts, read 48,807,284 times
Reputation: 67499
I had never heard of them, but they look like a nice happy family. As long as they can afford the kids, then good for them.
 
Old 03-29-2020, 07:06 AM
 
Location: Worcester MA
2,447 posts, read 603,922 times
Reputation: 3926
Sounds weird, but it's their life.
 
Old 03-29-2020, 07:53 AM
 
Location: NJ
13,197 posts, read 22,926,928 times
Reputation: 12176
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I had never heard of them, but they look like a nice happy family. As long as they can afford the kids, then good for them.
Probably because they're in the UK. If they were in the US, they'd be the new Dugger show on TLC
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:53 PM.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top