Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2021, 09:49 AM

8,055 posts, read 7,419,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFarm34 View Post
... her mother liked the photo....
I see nothing wrong with it. I mean, if her mother likes the photo who am I to say I don't, especially since the OP neglected to post it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2021, 10:29 AM

8,009 posts, read 10,418,653 times
Quote:
Boys can't get pregnant. Although, Teen boys need to be careful as well especially, if they're a bit older, like a 18yr. with a 17yr. old... I've heard stories of teen girls making up stories about whatever boyfriend they were with of rape or assault if pregnancy or a break-up happens. Then it can wreck their future and reputation.
So boys don't bear any responsibility when a girl gets pregnant? Are these girls getting themselves pregnant? And if a girl does find themselves pregnant, through apparently no fault of any boy, she is the only one affected for the rest of their life? A boy bears no responsibility to care for the resulting child?

Old 03-24-2021, 10:35 AM

36,499 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnivalGal View Post
So boys don't bear any responsibility when a girl gets pregnant? Are these girls getting themselves pregnant? And if a girl does find themselves pregnant, through apparently no fault of any boy, she is the only one affected for the rest of their life? A boy bears no responsibility to care for the resulting child?
Sadly some people actually feel this way.

Old 03-24-2021, 11:22 AM

19,480 posts, read 25,132,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Maybe poor taste but it might be a thing. I saw a photo posted by the sister of an old friend. She was posing with her three daughters, late teens im guessing, and her and one daughter had their hand cupped on on of the daughters boobs. They were all laughing. I have seen the same in other peoples photos.

(snip).
I have never seen that in a photograph.

As a mother, I can not imagine cupping my hand over my childs/teens breast, especially in a photograph. I wonder if she would still think that it was as "funny" to have a photograph of her or her husband or a sibling cupping their hand over their teenage son's genitals?

Would the teenage son and his friends think that it was funny? I wonder.

Old 03-24-2021, 12:02 PM

36,499 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by germaine2626 View Post
I have never seen that in a photograph.

As a mother, I can not imagine cupping my hand over my childs/teens breast, especially in a photograph. I wonder if she would still think that it was as "funny" to have a photograph of her or her husband or a sibling cupping their hand over their teenage son's genitals?

Would the teenage son and his friends think that it was funny? I wonder.
I've seen a few photos like that from different people. I think its just a thing. There was a bit of controversy it seems when Candance Cameron's husband did a boob grab photo.

My friend doesn't have sons so IDK, probably. She thinks lots of things are funny. She is a fun loving person.

Old 03-24-2021, 01:50 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,713,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Maybe poor taste but it might be a thing. I saw a photo posted by the sister of an old friend. She was posing with her three daughters, late teens im guessing, and her and one daughter had their hand cupped on on of the daughters boobs. They were all laughing. I have seen the same in other peoples photos.

I really dont see how that causes pregnancy.

And yes things have changed. Most high school kids, or at least many, are having sex. Abstinence is not the answer, knowledge is.
Average age for first sex is 15.6 years so yes, the majority of HS kids are having sex, typically in the context of a relationship. My older daughter started as a senior and my younger the summer between 10th and 11th grade. I was not upset or scandalized by this at all.

Old 03-24-2021, 04:09 PM

10,888 posts, read 7,370,074 times
Quote:
So? I’m sure everyone does
No, not everyone does, only gossips.

Old 03-25-2021, 05:56 AM

1,965 posts, read 1,264,749 times
Lets see the OnlyFans

Old 03-25-2021, 06:18 AM

7,010 posts, read 11,967,570 times
Mind your own business? You don't remember what it was like to be a teenager apparently.

Old 03-25-2021, 08:13 AM

3,166 posts, read 3,356,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
Mind your own business? You don't remember what it was like to be a teenager apparently.
I definitely wasn't having sex. lol Never even had a boyfriend during high school. lol I was a bookworm and grew up going to Church.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting