Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 09:54 PM

44 posts, read 100,038 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miasmommy View Post
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????

40 ey? "girlsrpeopletoo" but you are 40? Cute name.

And the mods don't "shut down a thread" because you say you are done with it!

I must be really gifted then. You all know I can't spell

Right, because if you say it, it must be true.

I didn't ask them to delete or lock the other one or anything.

And...please miss "hurt the kids', while you're at it, make sure you visit that thread and read the article. That's the only reason I'm posting here, and the only thing I'm concerned about, not your posts, not your slams, not for any other reason.

Old 05-25-2009, 09:56 PM

3,106 posts, read 9,124,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsRpeopletoo View Post
^ The other thread was locked because I was finished with it after I posted the educational article as the last post.And NO this thread was NOT bumped, it was a provided link at the bottom of the page which said "related threads" with a list of links. If that bothers you that this forum provides related links for people to click, and you want to control the forum for some strange reason, maybe you should let the site owners know you don't like their "related links" feature which encourages posting on related links.Please mods, lock the thread, so complainers can't start a campaign to try and discredit educational material.Also, if you didn't want posting to go on in this thread, why did you try and start a slamming argument in it?Gifted people spell incorrectly quite often, so exactly what is it you feel you're proving?
Um, that you're not 40 nor are you some kind of child/teenage counselor.

WHAT are you talking about regarding links? This thread was last commented on May 16 of LAST YEAR. You resurrected it early this morning.

I have absolutely no desire to control the forums but I do get tired of kids who parade as career professionals (as well as profess to be a parent).

I agree with miasmommy that your board name is a dead-give-away that you are in fact NOT who you say you are. As far as "shovinistic"? That's not a typo or forgetting spelling rules ("i before e except after c"...) by a professional adult. That's someone spelling it phonetically because they do not know how to spell a word.

You get your educational material and news from i-village? REALLY?

Old 05-25-2009, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Wow....I never knew that was a feature here on C-D...I'll have to remember that.
You probably aren't very gifted. Neither am I. I didn't know either.

Miasmommy - did you know?

Old 05-25-2009, 09:59 PM

Links are provided at the bottom of the page. Can you read? I cannot type it any more clearly.

Mods, will you please lock this one also, the educational discredit team has once again reared it's ugly head. Looks like they don't plan to stop with the ignorance.

While you're at it parents, don't forget to visit the article at the end of the other thread, at 3000 hits and rising, it's getting read quite a bit, so don't forget to educate yourselves.

Old 05-25-2009, 10:01 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,455,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sampaguita View Post
You probably aren't very gifted. Neither am I. I didn't know either.

Miasmommy - did you know?

I'd rep ya if I could....until then....

Old 05-25-2009, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsRpeopletoo View Post
Links are provided at the bottom of the page. Can you read? I cannot type it any more clearly.

Mods, will you please lock this one also, the educational discredit team has once again reared it's ugly head. Looks like they don't plan to stop with the ignorance.
Oh, THERE.

I thought you meant that the links were provided at the end of your last post on the locked thread.

Yes, girlsRpeopletoo, I can read just fine.

Thanks, maciesmom! Same to you...I can't rep you either again today.

Old 05-25-2009, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
I'd rep ya if I could....until then....

That's right, I'm sure you'll get paid....or something for "rep" points, or maybe at some point they might matter in actual life.

Old 05-26-2009, 03:53 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,859 times
and since this thread has also become off-topic, thread closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting