Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 04:49 PM

9 posts, read 111,994 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I call it the frightened parent syndrome. Today many parents are truly afraid of their children, afraid to say no to anything, afraid their children will become violent, go off on them.

Or you have the other syndrome, the cool parent syndrome. They never want to say no to their kid because the kid or some friend of the kid might say they are uncool.

These parents fully believe the father must not only just take it while strange men enter the house through bedrooms and rape an underaged daughter. Not only that -- according to one poster, the father should not only accept that boys are having at it with his daughter, he must find employment for them on top of that.

Rape his underage daughter? I must have read a different article because I didn't see that it was "rape" but consensual sex with two teenagers.

Old 05-24-2009, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsRpeopletoo View Post
What is all that fuss? Must be a system failure!

The teens are the most exiting years in our short and insignificant journey through life. The teens are romantic and discovery of our sexual urges is sooo exiting. Maybe deep inside the father was jealous?

Dear fathers in the US-of A.Yer daughters are not year property! They are owned by life's longing for itself! You are already going down the path and they come up! Better hit yer own head with that pipe of yours...your time is finish faster than you think....a humans life is just a whisper in the winds of ever lasting changes! Ha!

I found this post on the internet about this same thing, and thought it to be very true.

It is the fathers house so he has the riight to kick the kid out of his house. He has the right to discipline his kid.

Old 05-24-2009, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Teach your horndog son from breaking into other people's houses to hump their daughters and there won't be any problem.

So you beware. Your son has no business in anyone's house uninvited.
horndog son? Sounds like they were both "horndogs". Takes two to "horndog" except in rape situations."Breaking into". Nowhere did it say that he broke into the home-he was apparently invited by the daughter. And the daughter wasn't an innocent victim, so it is not like dad busted the head of some rapist. The boy shouldn't have been there, the girl shouldn't invite boys into her bedroom but the story didn't say he broke into home or did anything the girl didn't want him to do.So if you are going to comment you should use the facts as presented, instead of inflamatory statements that are not substantiated in the original story.

Old 05-24-2009, 05:24 PM

Quote:
In some states they could be killed. If adult men are entering someone's home without permission to rape minor children or entering that house at all without the homeowner's permission, they can be killed.
He wasn't an adult and he wasn't raping anyone!!!!!!!And you cannot kill people in your house that you didn't invite but your kids did. If you kill someone in your home that has no weapon and has not assaulted you. you could end up in prison in this day. But in this case murder isn't exactly justified because he wasn't an adult and he wasn't raping anyone.

Old 05-24-2009, 05:31 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntrlly541 View Post
Rape his underage daughter? I must have read a different article because I didn't see that it was "rape" but consensual sex with two teenagers.
Minor aged children cannot give consent. It was rape no under the law.

The father will get off easy I'm sure. Imagine a father hears a weird noise, maybe thought he heard a window sliding open. He doesn't realize his daughter is a ****, he thinks she's been in her room asleep. He gets up to investigate the strange noise in his home. He checks her room and finds a naked intruder on top of her -- still not realizing his young daughter is a wild thing because very likely she's been lying her rear end off all along, and he does the normal thing. He moves in to protect his child.

Now that is the normal reaction. Not many men will sit down and let the intruder finish up on his child before finding out more. All this father knew was that someone was in his house that didn't belong there, it was night. He very likely could have thought his daughter was being raped. And it certainly was statuatory rape.

Old 05-24-2009, 05:33 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntrlly541 View Post
He wasn't an adult and he wasn't raping anyone!!!!!!!And you cannot kill people in your house that you didn't invite but your kids did. If you kill someone in your home that has no weapon and has not assaulted you. you could end up in prison in this day. But in this case murder isn't exactly justified because he wasn't an adult and he wasn't raping anyone.
You need to check out the laws of some states. In some states, if you encounter someone even outside your house at night that you view as a threat, you can kill them.

What you need to do is teach your sons better -- that they don't enter anyone's home without the owner's permission and that a minor child's permission in the middle of the night doesn't cut it.

Old 05-24-2009, 05:47 PM

4,116 posts, read 3,146,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
DELTONA, Fla. - An angry Deltona father whacked his teenage daughter's boyfriend with a metal pipe after finding the boy naked in his daughter's room. Authorities say the father, 45, didn't even know his daughter had a boyfriend or that the youngster had been sneaking into the home for more than a year.

Dad chases nude boy from daughter's room with pipe - Yahoo! News (broken link)

GO DAD!!!!!!!!!! then it would of been my daughter's turn for ALLOWING HIM INTO THE HOUSE. They would of BOTH tasted some pipe....

Old 05-24-2009, 08:57 PM

758 posts, read 1,872,076 times
[quote=malamute;8963744]Minor aged children cannot give consent. It was rape no under the law.

I haven't heard anyone but you say statutory rape. Statutory rape means an over the age of consent person having sex with an under the age of consent person, most states I believe is 16 for consent. No where is this mentioned except by you.

Old 05-24-2009, 09:12 PM

758 posts, read 1,872,076 times
Quote:

Now that is the normal reaction. Not many men will sit down and let the intruder finish up on his child before finding out more. All this father knew was that someone was in his house that didn't belong there, it was night. He very likely could have thought his daughter was being raped. And it certainly was statuatory rape.
As for this part, no one suggested that the father should not have been angry only that he was wrong for beating the boy. This father more than likely knew what was going on if he had been sneaking in for a year. He probably did not know the boy was sneaking in but I find it hard to believe he had no idea she had a boyfriend if she had been with him for a year.

Old 05-24-2009, 10:16 PM

44 posts, read 100,038 times
I'll be happy my child is experiencing love and life. And I would never want to ruin their teen years, out of jealousy that I'm now old and can no longer be a teen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting