Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 01:57 PM

109 posts, read 757,312 times

Advertisements

Dad shouldn't have been fined....I would take a crack at a naked intruder in my home, too!

Old 09-22-2008, 02:42 PM

8,777 posts, read 19,851,383 times
**********UPDATE*****************

Charges have been dropped against the father:
No charges filed against man accused of striking, chasing daughter's boyfriend from home -- OrlandoSentinel.com

Old 09-22-2008, 03:59 PM

22,974 posts, read 26,993,681 times
Kind of figured this would be the result. I remember my step father after hearing noises in my sisters room opening the door with a pistol and finding him in the closet with only his underware on. He left via the same window he came in wearing only what he was found in. I was amazed since it was a retired cop holding the gun that it didn't "accidentally" go off.
If it were my son that got whacked all I'd ask is the father of the girl pay half the med bills since darling daughter invited him in and then I'd give my son another thing to take his mind of his head pain and it wouldn't be fun!
I don't blame the father for anything more than not knowing what his dd was up to but the DD and the boy are both to blame for the end result.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:29 AM

44 posts, read 100,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
I wouldn't have to worry bout being charged cause they wouldn't have found the body yet.
If you had killed my son, you'd soon be dead too. And that goes for any father out there thinking of doing this to someone's son.

You'd better think twice. A lot of boys have father's also, and several brothers. You daughter isn't laced in gold. You're going to royaly tick someone off and it won't be pretty.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:34 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,668,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsRpeopletoo View Post
If you had killed my son, you'd soon be dead too. And that goes for any father out there thinking of doing this to someone's son.

You'd better think twice. A lot of boys have father's also, and several brothers. You daughter isn't laced in gold. You're going to royaly tick someone off and it won't be pretty.
You need to teach your son to stay out of other peoples' houses especially at night. There are states where he as an uninvited intruder can be killed.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:36 AM

Girls enjoy sex just as much as guys, especially if they're inviting the same guy into their house for a year.

This goes on constantly, and most of the time parents never know about it. It's part of human culture, not just some "little" thing that bad boys and girls do.

It give NO ONE the right to try and kill someone, or beat them.

If my father did this, I'd never forgive him for the rest of my life. This girl obviously loved this boy. It had been a year.

Just because father's and parents cannot accept the fact that their kids are sexual beings, and you cannot accpet it, particulary when it begins, in the teen years, does NOT give you the right to try and kill someone.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:37 AM

Think about this fathers everywhere. You'd better hope your daughter isn't unusually beautiful, and decides she has the right to have sex, and the right to be accepted for who she is, and the right to be loved for who she is, even if that means she wants to have sex with her boyfriend.

Most girls know their fathers wouldn't be able to handle their sex lives, so they hide it from them. But when the dad finds out, things can go bad.

So the dad finds out, beats daughter and her boyfriend. Daughter gets mad, moves out, and six months later finds a boyfriend who resembles hercules and benches over 350 lbs. Who are you going to beat now?

I know of a case where this actually happened.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
I would think it would be self defense. Who is to say the dude wasn't raping the daughter? The father comes in the room and sees a naked man, His first instinct would be to protect his kid. I think he might get off easy as he should.
If she was under age 18, then it was rape. The girl isn't the owner of the house, children can only invite in those the parents allow. Yes, he should get off easy and the naked man can chalk this up to a lesson learned.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
You need to teach your son to stay out of other peoples' houses especially at night. There are states where he as an uninvited intruder can be killed.
I know of loads of guys over a 20 years span who climbed into girls windows. The dad usually never knows. If they were all killed, the human race would be extinct.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsRpeopletoo View Post
Girls enjoy sex just as much as guys, especially if they're inviting the same guy into their house for a year.

This goes on constantly, and most of the time parents never know about it. It's part of human culture, not just some "little" thing that bad boys and girls do.

It give NO ONE the right to try and kill someone, or beat them.

If my father did this, I'd never forgive him for the rest of my life. This girl obviously loved this boy. It had been a year.

Just because father's and parents cannot accept the fact that their kids are sexual beings, and you cannot accpet it, particulary when it begins, in the teen years, does NOT give you the right to try and kill someone.
Simple. When they don't like the rules of the house, when they don't want to live with dad's rules, then they get a job and move out.

Being a dependent means just that. When you are too incapable of supporting yourself, and must live with your parents then you must abide by their rules.

The girl didn't own the house, didn't pay for the house, it was not her house to make the rules. She can do the honest thing and have the boy pay her way and stop using her father.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.