Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 03:10 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,461,656 times

Advertisements

I don't know if anyone has seen this article or the video...but I don't know what to say.

Apparently, in the interview, Nadya says something like "I'm not going to destroy the embryos" so I'm wondering if there are more?!?!?

Octuplets' Mom Faces Off Against Her Own Mother - Scandals & Feuds : People.com

Fresh Intelligence : Radar Online : Octo-Mom Erupts! Video Showdown With Her Mom Over Babies

I haven't watched the video yet and forgive me if this interview has already been discussed on another thread. I know some interviews this week have been discussed...but I don't recall this one having been.

EDIT: I should have probably titled this thread "Octomom arguing with her mom" but I can't change it...

Last edited by afoigrokerkok; 02-27-2009 at 04:07 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2009, 04:46 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,127,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
I don't know if anyone has seen this article or the video...but I don't know what to say.

Apparently, in the interview, Nadya says something like "I'm not going to destroy the embryos" so I'm wondering if there are more?!?!?

Octuplets' Mom Faces Off Against Her Own Mother - Scandals & Feuds : People.com

Fresh Intelligence : Radar Online : Octo-Mom Erupts! Video Showdown With Her Mom Over Babies

I haven't watched the video yet and forgive me if this interview has already been discussed on another thread. I know some interviews this week have been discussed...but I don't recall this one having been.

EDIT: I should have probably titled this thread "Octomom arguing with her mom" but I can't change it...
I wil have to check this out when i get home. oh dear god don't let this batshtcrazy woman have any more children.

Old 02-27-2009, 06:41 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,171,415 times
she said all the embryos have been used now. My question now is, if you believe that they are your "children" and can't bring yourself to discard them, why were so many eggs fertilized in the first place? Was there a discussion at the beginning? There had to have been 35-40 embryos total. What if they had all taken?

Old 02-27-2009, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
she said all the embryos have been used now.
Yeah when I posted the links, I didn't have time to watch the video and had only read that quote in the article. I just watched the video and I don't recall that even being said.

Angela Suleman needs to stand up to her daughter. Nadya sits there saying "I will never understand your inflexibility and your inability to let go" and is arguing with her so much that Angela hardly ever gets to say anything.

I LOVE how at the end of the interview Nadya says "I need to let go of my need to control anything and accept any help I'm offered." Haha

There's a link to the right of the video on Radar Online that says "Octomom offered year's free clothes for 14 kids." Here we go again...

Old 02-27-2009, 08:20 PM

1,986 posts, read 4,066,982 times
Their 'arguments' are very well planned. If you watch their body language and listen to how well rehearsed their bantering is, you will see. They planned everything to bring out the fact that they BOTH want a new house and lots of money.

They make me sick at how they are playing on the public sympathy. Both of them and Suleman's father have staged a way to get exactly what they want. $ $ $ $ $, and lots of it. An expensive house thrown in is a bonus.

Old 02-27-2009, 08:23 PM

8 posts, read 11,947 times
What Doctor would implant that many embryos in an unstable welfare woman that already has 6 kids she can not take care of?

Old 02-27-2009, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post

Angela Suleman needs to stand up to her daughter. Nadya sits there saying "I will never understand your inflexibility and your inability to let go" and is arguing with her so much that Angela hardly ever gets to say anything.

I LOVE how at the end of the interview Nadya says "I need to let go of my need to control anything and accept any help I'm offered." Haha
Angela Suleman is in on it with her. Don't you look at the expression on her face and her body language? Don't you see how well rehearsed they are?

Notice at the end of their little spat how they (especially Suleman) turn to the camera and smirk. That was such a setup it's pitiful.

Old 02-27-2009, 08:25 PM

8 posts, read 11,947 times
Ya, they can all live off of the kid's welfare food and $$$.

Old 02-27-2009, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notdmama View Post
What Doctor would implant that many embryos in an unstable welfare woman that already has 6 kids she can not take care of?
Very early on she herself stated that she wasn't implanted with so many each time. Her story changed later. She said that she wanted him to implant all that was left this last time so they would all be used.

Old 02-27-2009, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy night View Post
Angela Suleman is in on it with her. Don't you look at the expression on her face and her body language? Don't you see how well rehearsed they are?

Notice at the end of their little spat how they (especially Suleman) turn to the camera and smirk. That was such a setup it's pitiful.
I got the impression that her mother was in on it with her. It still seemed though that Angela was at least acting frustrated with the situation and that Nadya was passionately arguing for Angela to let go.

I WILL say that any halfway normal person would be yelling at their daughter about 1,000 times more and would be about 1,000 times harsher than Angela appeared to be. It did seem way too calm and organized.

As to the smerk...I definitely noticed it from Nadya but not from Angela. Maybe I just wasn't paying close enough attention.

Last edited by afoigrokerkok; 02-27-2009 at 08:49 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting