Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2012, 05:27 AM

10,567 posts, read 12,764,641 times

Advertisements

The good part about being breast fed I believe is that as an adult man your attitude is more mature than a man who was not breast fed as a baby. BOOBs too me are not seen as much as a sexual thing as my counter parts who were not breast fed- I believe that a male and even perhaps a female who was not breast fed may look on the breast as a sexual object..where in my case- Yes they are beautiful and can play a mild part in sex- beware ladies of the boob man- they are usually big sucks...who were either not weaned properly or never fed by breast.

A question for the woman- Ask the boob man if he was breast fed and most will say no....I guarantee it....where as a leg man- knows where the true prize is located.

Old 05-07-2012, 05:56 AM

7,967 posts, read 7,303,849 times
Okay, just imagine being on a romantic weekend getaway with your DH (or SO) or just being at the health spa, and going in the hot tub or sauna - and it making the milk start to dribble. It would be understandable if you were still feeding an infant, but a half grown child? "How old is your baby?" "Uhhhh. eight."

Old 05-07-2012, 06:07 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,214,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
The child in the video is 7 which is still considered within the range of normal albeit at the extreme end. After this video came out the mother posted a response where she said the 7 year old nursed very infrequently, often going weeks without nursing and she weaned shortly after the video aired. This mother was practicing true child led weaning which is basically, don't offer the breast but don't refuse when your child asks. Most older nurslings will only nurse occasionally and in private. It's not like their school friends would know and it's not like they don't have other means of comfort then the breast. Their mothers are just allowing them an opportunity to let go of nursing in their own time. And they do.
I think in this case they would . I've never heard that 7 years old is within the normal age range for breastfeeding though .

Old 05-07-2012, 06:16 AM

Selfish on the mothers part who wants more than the natural bond with the child- but more than a natural bond- a life long dependence on mummy- What's going to happen when the mother finally dies- You are going to see some 50 year old in a panic - suffering from separation anxiety>

I see where these mothers are going..they simply do not want to give up the power of motherhood- and are extending it to maintain a job so to speak that naturally reaches it's end.

Ladies - A woman is to be more than a mother...that is not the only reason you are on earth.

Old 05-07-2012, 06:20 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,214,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
The good part about being breast fed I believe is that as an adult man your attitude is more mature than a man who was not breast fed as a baby. BOOBs too me are not seen as much as a sexual thing as my counter parts who were not breast fed- I believe that a male and even perhaps a female who was not breast fed may look on the breast as a sexual object..where in my case- Yes they are beautiful and can play a mild part in sex- beware ladies of the boob man- they are usually big sucks...who were either not weaned properly or never fed by breast.

A question for the woman- Ask the boob man if he was breast fed and most will say no....I guarantee it....where as a leg man- knows where the true prize is located.
Eh i don't think breastfeeding which ends at 1-2 with most kids is going to carry onto later sexual fetishes.

Old 05-07-2012, 08:49 AM

4,267 posts, read 6,159,286 times
Quote:
May as well be a cow. It might be that husband dearest has a secret fetish and mom might be feeding two...who knows- stranger things occur----eight years...Your son or daughter would be a nut case by that time- Where in nature do we have a creature that suckles with a full set of teeth and who weighs enough to give mom a serious back problem- at that point it would be fanatic behavior..it breaches all natural law.
There has been some research regarding what the natural age of weaning would be in humans if there were not cultural expectations regarding it in relation to factors involved in weaning of other mammals such as length of gestation, birth weight, growth rate, age at sexual maturity, age at eruption of teeth, life span, etc. It's really interesting.

A Natural Age of Weaning

Quote:
The minimum predicted age for a natural age of weaning in humans is 2.5 years, with a maximum of 7.0 years.

Old 05-07-2012, 10:38 AM

2,825 posts, read 6,904,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
My point was it wasn't for nourishment. It was to keep the baby or I guess child quiet and comforted with a sucking motion. She isn't hungry, she just had a plate full at dinner time with the family. She was just fussy.
No, nursing at that age is not really for nourishment. It's not for nourishment with my 3 year old either. I don't believe that nourishment is the only purpose of breastfeeding, the way it is with bottle-feeding.

Old 05-07-2012, 10:41 AM

2,825 posts, read 6,904,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
OMG, carrying around with lactating breasts for EIGHT YEARS!
I have been lactating for six years straight now. Two kids, and my oldest is no longer nursing. I know folks with more kids who have been doing it longer than that though!

Old 05-07-2012, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
Eh i don't think breastfeeding which ends at 1-2 with most kids is going to carry onto later sexual fetishes.
YOU got what I said backwards- if you read carefully I am talking about those who were never breast fed at all may carry on into a sexual fetish or fixation...Guys that were breast fed take breast for granted and they do not sexualize breasts as much- Where as guys that never got comfortable with breasts because their first exposure to them is in adulthood...if you know what I mean....just a theory.

Old 05-07-2012, 05:21 PM

14,294 posts, read 13,124,648 times
Quote:
YOU got what I said backwards- if you read carefully I am talking about those who were never breast fed at all may carry on into a sexual fetish or fixation...Guys that were breast fed take breast for granted and they do not sexualize breasts as much- Where as guys that never got comfortable with breasts because their first exposure to them is in adulthood...if you know what I mean....just a theory.
Is there something wrong with a sexualized breast?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting