Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2008, 11:10 PM

71 posts, read 205,655 times

Advertisements

Feel free to share.

Here are mine for my baby:

New Years Resolutions for my 4 Month Old Baby
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2008, 01:27 AM

1,036 posts, read 3,069,466 times
Let's see.
Daughter #1 who is 15...
I won't Roll My Eyes at Mom, she thinks they are beautiful the way they are.
I won't Do The Head Thang. You know... the "attitude" head ****? Yeah. That one.
I will do ALL my homework without being asked. My mom knows how smart I am since I tell her daily "with attitude". Letting the teachers know in the proper manner would be appreciated.
I will keep my room clean without mom having to tell me three times to clean it (in one day). I have good hearing and room to put all my stuff. If it don't fit I will make sure it finds it's way into the trash can.
I will promise to only bring nice boys to meet Mom. The last one had baggy jeans and a bad attitude. I was told not to bring him back...or be seen in his company.
I will work harder to succeed in Tae Kwon Do and Girl Scouts. Character and body building do not come easy. Usually through sweat and work.

Daughter #2 who is 11.
I will not outgrow anymore clothes for the next 3 years. In the last 3 months I have grown 2 inches and boobs. Mom is going to have to take out a second mortgage to clothe me if I keep growing.
I will be taking my black belt test soon and needing 2 new Tae Kwon Do outfits and equipment. I will strive not to rip up gloves like they are made of plastic (even if they are). I know duck tape on boxing gloves is not a proper repair but it is the best mom can do MONTHLY.
I will try not to eat every 2 hours. I am eating the people I live with out of house and home. I truly do NOT have a hollow leg, it just seems like it.
I will clean my room daily since weekly seems to be a real challenge.

GOOD LUCK....... you know how it goes with New Year's Resolutions. Lots of people make them but hardly any keep them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting