Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 09:08 AM

2,178 posts, read 9,577,641 times

Advertisements

I LOVE IT!! I bet it freaked her out!! Toooooo funny! (I guess that makes me evil too?)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2009, 09:12 AM

24,012 posts, read 28,455,426 times
Boy, are there lots of evil people out there! Include me.

Old 01-01-2009, 09:57 AM

42,554 posts, read 86,968,624 times
Remember Sally Jessie Rafael? She grew up in Puerto Rico, in the days when every encounter between a boy and a girl was chaperoned. She said she loved it, because of a sort of a "thrill of the chase"---constantly challenged trying to slip one past the chaperone. I suspect that there is nothing teenagers love more than being challenged by their parents to learn ways to slip one by them. Believe me, there is a nerd at school who can tell any kid how to disable or override any electronic device that their parents can buy at Radio Shack. And there is nothing like the exhiliration of leaving your 'rents in the dark.

Old 01-01-2009, 10:11 AM

2,839 posts, read 9,982,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSuSushi View Post
Last night at the movies, I was waiting for my sweetie to get his drink, and behind me I heard some young teenagers laughing and talking amongst themselves.

One of them said something like "Hey Brittany, what did your dad say about what happened the other day?" and she replied, "Hah, my dad doesn't know anything about my life. He's totally in the dark!"

Evil took hold of me at that moment, and I walked over near them and said in my best mom-voice, "BRITTANY!"

The girl in question jumped and looked around at me, and I said "Brittany, your dad said to tell you that no matter where you are, he has his spies watching!"

The looks on their faces were priceless. And then I just turned around and walked away giggling to myself.

Yes, I'm evil.
LOL! That is hilarious! I wonder if Brittany said anything to her dad....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting