Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2009, 10:02 PM

515 posts, read 1,330,324 times

Advertisements

It's sad because there are so many lovely couples that would be so ecstatic to receive one of these babies. But the state won't do anything, these kids will just remain in that filthy household til the mom goes nuts..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2009, 10:16 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,971,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticeSeeker View Post
The babies are here. We can't send them back so as good american citizens we should welcome them even if we don't agree with their mom. I have to say I would rather my tax dollars go towards supporting those children than to a senseless war. I'm sure at the cost of $10 billion per month we can certainly afford to help this family out.
If we help her out with the kids what is stopping her from having more? No, I say, take the kids away and take any money she gets for life for their support.

Old 02-16-2009, 05:01 AM

1,986 posts, read 4,066,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
If we help her out with the kids what is stopping her from having more? No, I say, take the kids away and take any money she gets for life for their support.
Absolutely. It was her plan to rake in money. All 14 were born with a job to do, make money for an idiot mother.

The publicist did a lot of talking about all the book deals she had offered and all the TV shows she had offered to her. HA, I doubt there was even one. Now suddenly her publicist quits. What happened to all those offers? THERE WERE NONE. She did all that hype so somebody, anybody would make an offer of some kind.

What a tramp.

Old 02-16-2009, 06:47 AM

14,975 posts, read 16,459,826 times
I wonder how much she's received in donations?

Old 02-16-2009, 09:07 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,645,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
I think any woman who elects to have children who she knows will be a ward of the state is not fit to raise the kids. They should be taken away and any money she makes during her entire life should be used to pay the state back for their upkeep.

I think that would put an end to most of these situations. No moms having kids one after the other because they love infants. No moms having kids to keep the money pouring in. Fewer kids feeling/sensing that their moms are nuts, at least in this way.
I wonder how many other women out there, who just want to have a baby infant? Not a baby that grows into the terrible twos. Reminds me of Paris Hilton getting rid of her dogs when they grow too big.

Old 02-16-2009, 09:37 AM

3,842 posts, read 10,511,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
I wonder how many other women out there, who just want to have a baby infant? Not a baby that grows into the terrible twos. Reminds me of Paris Hilton getting rid of her dogs when they grow too big.
Many. It is filling a unhealthy personal need. They are not being realistic & hide it behind every reason in the book. For most, it teeters on a real mental issue that is not properly being taken care of for a whole host of reasons.

And when "baby" reaches 2, 3, 4...."mom" goes and gets pregnant again...and again...and again...

For some, the "baby" phase is the only source of "love" that they feel they #1) control #2) own #3) gives back

How many times have you seen a mom scream at her toddler then turn around and coo at her baby?

I've volunteered in a women's shelter and have heard so many stories at pregnancies that sometimes, I can't filter the truth from fiction & that gets hard...you WANT to believe these women...but they are so good at twisting & turning & manipulating that you almost have to step back & either let them rise above all the issues or fall. They are in a cycle of dangerous enabling & have grown very accustomed to it & expect it from EVERYONE...TO INCLUDE THE CHILDREN. Many have no intentions of growing up & getting better. Some do.

I think most of us are aware that this "mother" (why she is called that is beyond me; she is anything but) has no intention of taking on the real responsibility of parenting & will pass off the hard stuff to those around her.

She has convinced herself of an image (Angelina Jolie & her lifestyle) & next to that, probably does suffer from very real mental issues.

She is playing make believe & big sister to these children. She has pawned off the parenting to her mother.

Grandma & Grandpa need to take some responsibilty for this mess that has been created (14 children with no true parent) & the mess of a daughter they have & they are not...which, of course, just sends up red flags of family issues that have probably gone on for several years.

Have you listened to how this woman speaks? She speaks in little girl voice many times when explaining things. As does Paris Hilton, Britney Spears...the whole host of dysfunctional "grownups" that many in society adore... If people truly believe that what Britney Spears children have witnessed will not stick with them or believe that living a nomadic lifestyle surrounded by extreme wealth & help (angelina jolie) is "normal" & "healthy"....

I have a relative who had 5 children within 6 years. She had a nervous breakdown when the oldest was 7 and the youngest was 1...all but the youngest remember it all...

She is reportedly wanting a reality show. So be it. Let her pimp out the children. Let her be protrayed crazier than she already is for the sake of "providing" for her children.

If she really wanted to take care of this children, she'd get out of the public eye very quickly. She'd dissappear. She'd do what it takes to raise these kids as they deserve. But she will not. She never had that intention to begin with anyway.

No money in the world is worth having a "mother" like her...

Old 02-16-2009, 02:57 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,645,971 times
I think children of celebrities should be off limits to the paparazzi.

Old 02-16-2009, 03:32 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,459,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 121804 View Post
For some, the "baby" phase is the only source of "love" that they feel they #1) control #2) own #3) gives back
I think you hit the nail on the head right there. She wants "attention"/"love" that she KNOWS she will get from her babies. She craves attention so badly and that is also why she loves to be in the public eye.

Old 02-16-2009, 04:08 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,538,230 times
If the state isn't going to step in with this family, I for one really don't want to hear about it anymore. Today I hear she won't have sex until all her children are grown. Who cares. I then heard some family in the North west offered her a home with her kids. Go please backrupt another state. I think if she goes to another state people will be so ticked off. Wouldn't you if she came to your state and then wanted state aid. Then I heard her PR lady quit because there was so much outrage coming into her company and she was doing it for free most likley because she thought she would benefit from it. Wrong it turn ugly.

Old 02-17-2009, 11:04 AM

3,257 posts, read 6,127,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
A lot, and their average age is 15 yrs old.

When you grow up you start to think clearer. This woman has NEVER grown up. She is emotionally stunted at 15 yrs old which is why she continues to be irresponsible and have babies she cannot care for, because she is purely selfish like a child and thinks this will fulfill that big empty hole inside of her.

She should be in therapy because of her emotional issues and disorders. I cannot believe no one ever sent her to a therapist.

This is not like a kleptomaniac, or other problematic people, she brought children into this world because of her MENTAL ILLNESS.

Sick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting