Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 06:43 AM

3,842 posts, read 10,512,087 times

Advertisements

Whatever about Octolips & her group of very mentally unstable followers & enablers....

Good news fro the BABIES...money hungry/publicity starved egotisical "mom" accepted the help from Angels in Waiting, thus, she figured out that to keep them as her meal ticket, she is wow, check this out...GOING TO HAVE TO GET CARE FOR THEM....what a novel idea...

Glad to know that normal, healthy people will be in these children lives for the time being. They have an uphill battle dealing with their "mom" & grandparents.

Check out this tidbit from "Mother of the Year" about the sperm donor:

"As far as the babies' father, she says she paid him for the sperm donation. "A certain amount of money," she says, "not too much but just enough so he knew that there were boundaries there. I wanted those boundaries to be really firm and know that this is a business arrangement."

A business arrangement? As if a father/male figure in a child's life is of absolutely no value. Interesting. But, really, after all we've seen of her & heard from her...not at all surprising...

The poor neighbors who have to put up with this woman.

Last edited by 121804; 03-10-2009 at 06:52 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2009, 07:00 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,086,869 times
I look at it this way . We have kids we had to pay for and we have a house we have to pay for . Where does this woman get off having all these kids and not having to pay for one of them . This woman needs to be put in therapy and those kids re homed to foster families because grandma and grandpa need therapy too, to put up with her . I have kids but I got up off my as* and fed them by working for a living . Jeeze is that a foreign concept to this woman ? I say stop giving welfare and charity and making it a way of life and teach her to work and I mean really work . this woman and all these people feeding her and her kids need to learn to stop . Stop the handouts and teach this woman to work for her family . Now someone gives them a house . I think she needs therapy and not a new house . Obivously her mom and dad never taught her to work . I wish the state would step in and take these kids from her and make sure that they dont turn out as twisted as she has . Gawd the whole mess makes me sick .

Old 03-10-2009, 07:02 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times
TERRIBLE. Octomom needs her head examined!!How could the father afford it if they are 23k behind on their own mortgage????

Her second publicist has now proclaimed she is "nuts".....and quit too. lol..Heard that yesterday..

Old 03-10-2009, 09:11 AM

6,497 posts, read 11,815,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
TERRIBLE. Octomom needs her head examined!!How could the father afford it if they are 23k behind on their own mortgage????
Grandmother is 23K behind on the mortgage, not the grandfather. These two are divorced. On the news last night, a "substantial down payment" was made on the house, probably from money octomom has received by exploiting these kids. Dad is on the mortgage because he has the income.

What a dumbass he is.

Old 03-10-2009, 10:29 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,086,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelstress View Post
Grandmother is 23K behind on the mortgage, not the grandfather. These two are divorced. On the news last night, a "substantial down payment" was made on the house, probably from money octomom has received by exploiting these kids. Dad is on the mortgage because he has the income.

What a dumbass he is.
All of them need therapy and then they need to be commited to a residential treatment facility and those kids need to be taken away and raised the way god intended with a good stable environment .

Old 03-10-2009, 10:33 AM

14,975 posts, read 16,461,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelstress View Post
What a dumbass he is.
Change "he" to "EVERYONE caught up in her little game" and you've got it right.

Old 03-10-2009, 10:40 AM

14,975 posts, read 16,461,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 121804 View Post
"As far as the babies' father, she says she paid him for the sperm donation. "A certain amount of money," she says, "not too much but just enough so he knew that there were boundaries there. I wanted those boundaries to be really firm and know that this is a business arrangement."
And this just makes it even more clear how vindictive and manipulative and cold she is and how much those children mean NOTHING to her.

A business arrangement? "My kids are a business arrangement"...if anyone said something like that in front of my face, I'd be tempted to knock their teeth out.

Old 03-10-2009, 10:45 AM

3,842 posts, read 10,512,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
And this just makes it even more clear how vindictive and manipulative and cold she is and how much those children mean NOTHING to her.

A business arrangement? "My kids are a business arrangement"...if anyone said something like that in front of my face, I'd be tempted to knock their teeth out.
Well, she didn't say that her kids were a business arrangement but that the conception of them was...

IMO, she is not only downplaying the significance of a male relationship in their lives but also insulting the role MEN play in a child's life and that she has no qualms whatsoever that these 14 children will never know a "father" figure and that she just was using the guy.

She's a user. She uses everyone. She uses her kids.

And yes, I am very old school & old fashioned...I have very strong beliefs that children (both female & male) need a strong MALE role model in their life..and her father does not count for he is a scam artist & enabler.

I also find the relationship b/c her father & her just plain creepy. There's something weird there. I really think he is one of those guys who truly believes he has a "princess" for a daughter & she needs to be treated with kid gloves. What a productive way to raise a child...

Old 03-10-2009, 11:06 AM

6,470 posts, read 16,402,817 times
Congrats to Nadya and the Babies! I'm glad her dad agreed to help. As a childless taxpayer, I already pay for tons of children I don't have. I at least like Nadya and I'm glad to see she is realizing her dream of having a big family! I don't begrudge her one cent. I think it's great her family has decided to help her raise the kids! How many kids in this country rely on Public Schools, S-CHIP etcetera? 14 more won't make that much of a difference.

Old 03-10-2009, 11:08 AM

3,032 posts, read 8,921,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aylalou View Post
Dr. Phil told her to accept help because he "cares" about the kids.
The only thing Dr. "Toolbag" Phil cares about is his ratings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting