Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2009, 04:27 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,041,502 times

Advertisements

Octuplets' mom says plans documentary series (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090415/us_nm/us_octuplets - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2009, 05:07 PM

2,212 posts, read 5,153,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Octuplets' mom says plans documentary series (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090415/us_nm/us_octuplets - broken link)
No surprise there. She needs to pay for the manicures and extensive plastic surgery she is having, plus someone has to pay for the army of nannies who are taking care of her babies while she enjoys her new celebrity status.

Just a sad, sad tale and the kids are going to be the ones who suffer and she doesn't even care.

I'd like to know who the sponsors are going to be because I for one will not buy anything they make. I saw that Pampers declined to offer her years of diapers because of the public backlash. While she might make some money from the documentary, it's the endorsements that will make her rich and hopefully others will follow my lead and not encourage this woman in her delusions of stardom.

Old 04-15-2009, 06:30 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,007,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the3Ds View Post
No surprise there. She needs to pay for the manicures and extensive plastic surgery she is having, plus someone has to pay for the army of nannies who are taking care of her babies while she enjoys her new celebrity status.

Just a sad, sad tale and the kids are going to be the ones who suffer and she doesn't even care.

I'd like to know who the sponsors are going to be because I for one will not buy anything they make. I saw that Pampers declined to offer her years of diapers because of the public backlash. While she might make some money from the documentary, it's the endorsements that will make her rich and hopefully others will follow my lead and not encourage this woman in her delusions of stardom.
I feel bad for those babies.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:19 PM

1,986 posts, read 4,067,533 times
Not her again. I'm so sick of seeing her ugly, plastic face.

Notice SHE says it will be following her life until those babies are 18. The COMPANY says they are still in negotiations.

Maybe she's getting ahead of herself a little.

Of course she would like it to last 18 years (*GAG*), but I think everybody will most likely tire of her L-O-N-G before that. Like about 17 years before that. So many other things are going to happen in that time no one will even remember who she is by then.

Old 04-15-2009, 10:10 PM

515 posts, read 1,330,561 times
Woopee. Title of series: "How to be a dumb Celebrity wannabe"

Old 04-16-2009, 03:59 PM

2,212 posts, read 5,153,735 times
And even more irritating is how she makes up the rules as she goes along. She said she never accepted welfare but then after being discovered accepting food stamps, declared that food stamps weren't welfare...they were just to "help" her temporarily. When she first was noticed after having all of her babies, she said she would NEVER do a tv show about her children because she thought it would be exploitative. Now, she said the producers want to make a documentary so that's not the same as a reality tv show.

No doubt her lips weren't injected with silicone and her haircut wasn't supposed to make her look like Angelina Jolie. She merely had a "makeover".

Old 04-16-2009, 04:03 PM

300 posts, read 735,199 times
She should hook up with Paris Hilton. These two will be a hoot! I'll watch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting