Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 06:16 PM

756 posts, read 2,219,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
What are you talking about??? He DID watch TCAP after all...what more do you want?
What the heck is TCAP?

Old 04-17-2009, 06:25 PM

2,467 posts, read 4,861,011 times
If I found out my DH was a pediphile or had touched my kids in anyway sexual, I'd nail his nuts to the floor of and old wood shack and set the thing on fire and only give him a butter knife to escape with. I'd find a way to support and take care of my children without him.

As far as the color of pediphile's skin I don't know which color is more likely to do such things, I just know they would look like charcoal if they ever cross my path and I found out.

Old 04-17-2009, 06:30 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,458,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcfamily View Post
What the heck is TCAP?
To Catch A Predator.....it used to be (still is??) on MSNBC hosted by Chris Hansen....they engage in online chats while pretending to be young girls/boys. Set up a meeting and then nab the guy (usually with alcohol and condoms in his posession all the while claiming he didn't know their age or wasn't planning on having sex with him/her.....

Last edited by maciesmom; 04-17-2009 at 06:39 PM.. Reason: clarification

Old 04-17-2009, 07:00 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,510,059 times
Quote:
To Catch A Predator.....it used to be (still is??) on MSNBC hosted by Chris Hansen....they engage in online chats while pretending to be young girls/boys. Set up a meeting and then nab the guy (usually with alcohol and condoms in his posession all the while claiming he didn't know their age or wasn't planning on having sex with him/her.....

Old 04-17-2009, 07:27 PM

756 posts, read 2,219,152 times
Quote:
Thanks! I've never seen it - I don't watch much tv! Can't rep you again yet!

Old 04-17-2009, 08:31 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,647,423 times
What's next, white man can't jump? I would get him out of the house and far away from the children. I'd get the children info therapy. Any women who allows molestation to happen in her house is guilty of child abuse.

I'm sure if TCAP set up shop in a mostly black neighborhood, you'd see black predators.

Old 04-17-2009, 08:47 PM

6,066 posts, read 15,049,118 times
No Way!

A mother would have to be brain dead or severely mentally sick and twisted to stay in a relationship with a pedophile. Nope. No way. My kids are more important than a paycheck!

Old 04-17-2009, 08:50 PM

668 posts, read 2,187,122 times
Hmmm could it be that most black men are already in jail??? LOL! If you want to start saying stupid things, why not give the facts like that?

And any woman who, knowing that her hubby or exhubby is a pedophile, and leaves him out of jail, should apologise to her kids and should be sent to jail as an accessory after or before the fact that she let her kids be molested!

May the LORD Bless each of you.

I wish you well...

Jesse

Old 04-17-2009, 09:00 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisdol View Post
Many of xenos posts are race-driven. You hit the nail on the head.
The term race baiter come to mind.

Old 04-17-2009, 09:11 PM

6,066 posts, read 15,049,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okpondlady View Post
My mother acts like my ex-husband is terrible. BUT as far as I know he has NEVER done anything to hurt our children in any way. It is just a basic prejudice against him because she honestly thinks he was abusive to me... but he wasn't. If he had not only would I go to any extent to make SURE he never did it again.. I would probably rip out his heart and feed it to him.
This is weird. I know this is kind of off topic but I though I'd respond to this. My mother thinks my husband is/has been abusive towards me. She claims that she feels he has a "sinister mind" and a "darkness" to him, and that he's so smart that he "thinks like a criminal". ?? She thinks he manipulates and controls me. She can't give me any real reasons for these feelings of hers though. She just says it's her "gut feeling".

Personally, I think it has to do with jealousy. All my life my mother has treated me awful. It's been a really hard thing for me. Others who have been there for me, who knew the situation I was in, they all told me that my mother was just jealous. When I was young she was jealous of my freedom and my youth, and then when I married she was jealous that my husband is good and that we have made a good life together. My mother is the kind that seems to only be nice to me when I am suffering. She likes to see me fall. Whenever my husband and I were having marital problems - we saw a therapist early on in our relationship to iron out some communication issues and financial stuff that we were having trouble with - boy, my mother loved that! She took those opportunities to say all kinds of horrible things about my husband and try to turn me against him. It was so confusing - at first, and then later became extremely hurtful. Today I can't stand to even talk to her. I have a lot of anger towards her. Our relationship has become so far gone that I only receive the occasional text message from her and I can't even bring myself to reply to those. I just wish she'd stop.

The ironic thing, is that my mother put me into situations from a very young age that lead to me having inappropriate relationships with very older men. I was prey, and she sat me in the lap of predators. Her reasoning was that since my father wasn't around anymore, I needed to know what it was like to be "loved" by a man. She seemed to think it was important for me to be told how beautiful I was all the time by other men. Even though I was 12...13... and they were reaching their 30's - and a few were druggies and a few others were alcoholics. When I would tell her what they did to me, she'd blame me, and get mad at me, saying it was my fault that I let it happen.

Personally, after years of thought and therapy on my own... I feel that my mother's need to feel superior over me guided her decisions to put me into those situations. I see it now as a form of abuse. And I find it ironic that she could ever think that my husband was or has ever been abusive towards me, after all that she did to me all those years. I think that is what she would like to see, given that she has such a need to see me suffer. But, thankfully, that is not the reality. My husband is wonderful.

No Way - again - to the OP. No mother should knowingly put their children in harms way. She's just as guilty of abuse as the pedophile if she chooses that path.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting