Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 06:40 AM

8,292 posts, read 26,664,764 times

Advertisements

What's worse than a Tornado?

A T i t t y Twister.

This isn't a huge deal, by the way. Don't act like she's trying to rip his weiner off or something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2010, 06:41 AM

9,367 posts, read 25,203,960 times
Just when I think I am so in the know as the parent of teens...snorting Pixie Sticks and now this!....

Hide the pliers.....

Old 03-23-2010, 07:24 AM

14,780 posts, read 43,668,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sproodle View Post
That's extremely inaproppriate and I would definitely have a sitdown with your daughter to tell her how perverted that is. ICK.
Are you serious? The "purple nurple" has existed for a long time and is a time honored playground tradition and sibling revenge tool.

I'd sit my daughter down...and give her some pointers and tell her to reserve it for a time when her brother does something really mean first.

Old 03-23-2010, 09:13 AM

821 posts, read 2,037,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sproodle View Post
That's extremely inaproppriate and I would definitely have a sitdown with your daughter to tell her how perverted that is. ICK.

It not perverted... Its being a big sister doing a mean trick to her lil brother... Which she probably isnt even doing it anyway because her mom would have know by Lil brother coming in upset and ratting his big sis out... LOL

I would def. have a talk with her but thats about it...

Old 03-23-2010, 09:36 AM

So many pranks, so little time.

List of school pranks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 03-23-2010, 09:47 AM

2,605 posts, read 4,691,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma_bear View Post
Will she really do it? I threatened all sorts of stuff with my brother, but I never hurt him.
Sometimes it's necessary. But a purple nurple doesn't fall into that category.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
What's worse than a Tornado?

A T i t t y Twister.

This isn't a huge deal, by the way. Don't act like she's trying to rip his weiner off or something.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I haven't heard that in YEARS !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJGOAT View Post
Are you serious? The "purple nurple" has existed for a long time and is a time honored playground tradition and sibling revenge tool.

I'd sit my daughter down...and give her some pointers and tell her to reserve it for a time when her brother does something really mean first.
My sister used to twist her boyfriend's nipple or pull the hair under his arms when he annoyed her.

Old 03-23-2010, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExcuses View Post
My sister used to twist her boyfriend's nipple or pull the hair under his arms when he annoyed her.
LOL...your sister sounds like my wife. Whenever I **** her off with some smart remark, she goes right for the nipples. It's amazing how desensitized they can get over time.

It all started when I made some off-handed remark along the lines of "how can they hurt that much, it's what they're made for" while she was breastfeeding my son. It was the last time I ever questioned sore nipples while breastfeeding and dilligently kept those ice packs ready, lol.

Old 03-23-2010, 11:31 AM

Wow, this thread has certainly taken a twist.

Old 03-23-2010, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnolia Bloom View Post
Wow, this thread has certainly taken a twist.
No pun intended?

Old 03-23-2010, 12:54 PM

2,605 posts, read 4,691,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJGOAT View Post
LOL...your sister sounds like my wife. Whenever I **** her off with some smart remark, she goes right for the nipples. It's amazing how desensitized they can get over time.

It all started when I made some off-handed remark along the lines of "how can they hurt that much, it's what they're made for" while she was breastfeeding my son. It was the last time I ever questioned sore nipples while breastfeeding and dilligently kept those ice packs ready, lol.
You know what they say... 'What goes around, comes around.'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting