Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2010, 09:55 AM

9 posts, read 11,758 times

Advertisements

Actually I would have no problem with her getting that stuff done if my kids were getting what they needed. By the way I pay 8000 a year in support and 7000 in school tuition that she was suppose to pay half of with the child support by court order. I also have to pay for school clothes, Hot lunches, doctor visits, dentist and eye exams. This is not because I am required to by law but because i love my kids and don't want them to go without. So yeah I would trade places with her anytime she wanted too. I love my kids and would give anything for them. They want to live with us not because we take them places or buy them things but because we spend quality time with them. Like family camping trips, I take them fishing, play in the yard with them, Have family movie night. As far as the child molestation I didn't bring the allegations, we were concerned with some of the behavior my 4 year old was displaying and took him to a Dr who specializes in this field and it was her conclusion. Your right just having a bigger house or more money doesn't make us better. The structure , stability, and loving moral envirenment makes our home better. Your conclusions are exactly what I was talking about. Just because I'm a dad means that I'm no good and just want to get out of paying child support and my poor ex wife has it so bad. Grow up and open your eyes it's not the case. Sometimes the dad really does care about the well being of his children!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting