Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2010, 11:41 AM

2 posts, read 2,530 times

Advertisements

i am sooo mad unemployment tells me the money should be on my account for the fifth time they owe me 6 weeks ...and tell me it will take 2 business days every time i call on the second business day there is still nothing in my accnt i even received a message telling me that everything was taken care of and that the money will be there today but it wasn't i am tiredof talking to the people at unemployment does anybody know a number in harrisburgh i can call to ssee what the hold up is unemloyment tells me the checks were released but harrisburgh hasen't paid the money yet and they don't know why ....can someone please give me a number to call ...thanx a buch jimmy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2010, 03:34 PM

712 posts, read 1,971,412 times
Governor Rendell

I'll make you a deal, I will get you your benefits if you were willing to split the first check with me 50/50

Old 08-04-2010, 10:57 PM

1,932 posts, read 4,792,815 times
You can always contact your local state rep/senator to inquire on your behalf. They usually pay attention when they get involved.

You could also call the Service Center and ask who to call in Harrisburg to get this straightened out. They have numbers for central processing. If that doesn't work, ask for a supervisor, then their supervisor and file complaints. It may not seem like much, but trust me, it gets them in hot water.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
View detailed profiles of: