Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 06:55 PM

635 posts, read 1,166,244 times

Advertisements

The fact that Pennsylvanians elected Bob Casey Jr over Rick Santorum should speak volumes for the terribleness of Santorum. I mean Casey is basically Lennie from "Of Mice and Men" minus the charm.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2012, 07:49 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,061,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nativetexasgal View Post
I hope y'all can tell this is written in good fun, but most Texans don't think either Rick is Presidential material.
Most Pennsylvanias don't think he's Presidential material.

We honestly thought he would disappear when we voted him out!

He's got some nerve thinking he can be President!

Old 02-22-2012, 01:42 AM

14,186 posts, read 22,752,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Most Pennsylvanias don't think he's Presidential material.

We honestly thought he would disappear when we voted him out!

He's got some nerve thinking he can be President!
Donald Trump puts it very succinctly:

Old 02-22-2012, 05:43 AM

24,417 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinE View Post
The fact that Pennsylvanians elected Bob Casey Jr over Rick Santorum should speak volumes for the terribleness of Santorum. I mean Casey is basically Lennie from "Of Mice and Men" minus the charm.
>>>> You nailed it, tremendous post!

Old 02-22-2012, 02:26 PM

393 posts, read 1,530,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinE View Post
I mean Casey is basically Lennie from "Of Mice and Men" minus the charm.
"Hey George! Tell me about the rabbits again!"

Old 02-22-2012, 04:21 PM

3,164 posts, read 6,704,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nativetexasgal View Post
We have our own "Rick" problems here in Texas (Perry), but at least he finally came home and now isn't bothering the rest of the country with wanting to be President.

Could you good folks in Pennsylvania not have returned the favor with YOUR Rick (Santorum) and kept him there by re-electing him? Now he's surging in the Republican polls and thinks he needs to be President. What's up with that? I don't need him or anyone else telling me how to run my personal life with my husband, i.e., birth control.

I hope y'all can tell this is written in good fun, but most Texans don't think either Rick is Presidential material.
I have lived in Pennsylvania all my life, and I have no idea what people see in him. If, by some act of God, he is elected president, it will prove that American voters are clueless.

Old 02-22-2012, 07:26 PM

275 posts, read 416,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by judd2401 View Post
And we're not discussing National Politics by talking about a Presidential candidate and his ability or not, to lead this country?
Rick Santorum claims he's a Pennsylvanian, so in my opinion, there are no better people to ask him about than the fine people of Pennsylvania, thus the question is placed in the Pennsylvania forum.

Old 02-23-2012, 05:14 AM

786 posts, read 1,593,852 times
I hope some of you saw the debates last night, Rick Santorum got slammed as he should have. He was called "fake" by Ron Paul and his fake boyish smile disappeared after being called out by Romney on his voting record to repeatedly increase the debt ceiling with no compensatory cuts among many other things. He's done. His shrowd of self righteous rhetoric fell down last night and I hope people can see him for who he is, exactly what I said in my first blog. Pennsylvanians already know this, now the rest of the nation can either see it, or blindly follow him like a bunch of sheep going off a cliff. Nice try Rick, bye bye.

Old 02-23-2012, 07:20 AM

3,164 posts, read 6,704,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by judd2401 View Post
I hope some of you saw the debates last night, Rick Santorum got slammed as he should have. He was called "fake" by Ron Paul and his fake boyish smile disappeared after being called out by Romney on his voting record to repeatedly increase the debt ceiling with no compensatory cuts among many other things. He's done. His shrowd of self righteous rhetoric fell down last night and I hope people can see him for who he is, exactly what I said in my first blog. Pennsylvanians already know this, now the rest of the nation can either see it, or blindly follow him like a bunch of sheep going off a cliff. Nice try Rick, bye bye.
So that begs a question............who the hell is supporting this moron?

Old 02-23-2012, 08:28 AM

786 posts, read 1,593,852 times
Default Who is supporting him?

Supporters include the tea party and those who are vulnerable to Santorum's "passion" that he exudes only when trashing gays, women's rights, public schools, etc. He has attracted the Republican "non-thinking" block. Anyone with a brain that watched the debate last night got a true idea of what an idiot, bigot and Washington insider he really is. Romney was ready for Santorum and it was amazing to see Santorum fall down on his face when he couldn't defend his record, and showed himself to be the hippocrit he really is. His demeanor changed drastically and he got off his pulpit. He is so extreme he took his still born infant home from the hospital and he and his wife slept with their deceased infant son in their bed, exposed their children to this, and claimed it was to honor him, how sick is that? That sounds traumatizing to me. He would be a total nightmare as president and I hope especially women understand his stand on their rights and how little he regards their autonomy. He's a hate monger nut-case in less disguise now, but if by some fluke he would be elected president, welcome back to the 18th century! Is there any question as to why he was booted out of office in PA?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania