Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2007, 06:14 AM

1,153 posts, read 3,592,576 times

Advertisements

Is The New Hope School System Good? Have A 14 Year Old And A 12 Yr Old. Also Wondering If There Are Any Good Dance Schools In That Area Since My Daughter Would Like To Continue Her Jazz, Tap, Ballet, Pointe And Lyrical Studies........any Info Would Help. Thanks.......are There Any Hospitals Nearby Too.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2007, 06:41 AM

7 posts, read 17,167 times
Default New Hope info

New Hope has a very strong school system, highly ranked in the state. Small classes and overall very small student population (about 500 kids total in the high school). Education is highly valued in the community and parents are very involved in the business of the school. If your kids are into the arts than New Hope is a great place to live.

I have friends whose kids have been dancing in the area for years and it seems like there are a ton of dance studios in the New Hope-Lambertville area. But I can't give you ecxact names - sorry.

There are 2 hospitals within 20-25 minutes of New Hope. One in Doylestown PA and the other in Flemington NJ (I think), Hunterdon Medical Clinic - I have heard any horror stories about either of them.

Hope this info helps
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania