Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 07:36 AM

70 posts, read 106,765 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. MacReady View Post
Are you talking about Half-Way Dam on 192 for the ghost subject? I've seen tons of weird things while driving back and forth during a 3 year relationship. It actually was a bit freaky at times and I don't get rattled easily!

Is that old children's deaf hospital behind Sunbury? I've driven past it often and always thought it looked a bit spooky. Pretty cool about the tunnels! Is there any business there right now? I haven't been out that way in over a year but remember it looking dormant.

On the subject from the OP -- I have had stretches of searching for jobs and don't recall seeing much but I wish you much luck. Some good suggestions by others but maybe you'd have better luck up the road in Lewisburg. Seems to be more opportunities over there. Good luck with your search and hope something comes quickly!
just wanted to let you know its the old school out rt45 headed to woodward i think a small buiosness bought part of the property but the main school is still right alongside the road, and i live about 5 minutes from R.B. Winter... There is definatly "stuff" in my woods...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2013, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Laurelton Center was the complex I saw along route 45. Its closed now and plans to turn it into a convention center and golf course haven't happened. Is that the place that you said was haunted? If it was 70 years old I imagine it has some history to it.
The private mental health or drug treatment facility I saw the sign for is further west towards Centre Hall somewhere, it was a few years since I drove that way.
A woman driving back to Rebersburg from Lewisburg Hospital at night after a thunderstorm saw a ghostly girl in white running along Route 192 at the turn just east of Halfway Lake. It was just one sighting so take that for what its worth, but I wouldn't discount it. Its a very lonely stretch of road.
many people have died on this road recently a woman entered the front of a semitruck at about 60mph i heard the bang from my house

Old 01-13-2013, 10:18 AM

1 posts, read 1,267 times
I drive 192 everyday and night for 5 years from rebersburg to mifflinburg I have never once saw anything odd at all. There have been many deaths along the roadway in the years. Ive heard everything from bigfoot, mountain lions, to monster stories from that area but i have yet to see anything but deer, bear, turkeys, bald eagles, etc. I know very well of MVI compound on 45 in Laurleton very odd place creepy. the center up towards Centre Hall is called the meadows.

Old 01-14-2013, 09:03 PM

1,364 posts, read 2,916,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaComm View Post
just wanted to let you know its the old school out rt45 headed to woodward i think a small buiosness bought part of the property but the main school is still right alongside the road, and i live about 5 minutes from R.B. Winter... There is definatly "stuff" in my woods...
Thanks for the info! I'm going to State College sometime in the next couple weeks and will take 45 instead of 192. Miss going to Egg Hill Church down past that area but they've built too many houses around the once dormant area around it. Craziest place I've been for ghost activity. Odd things some nights it is dead there and other nights you start have things happening driving up to it.

Old 01-23-2013, 07:46 AM

Default Waves

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. MacReady View Post
Thanks for the info! I'm going to State College sometime in the next couple weeks and will take 45 instead of 192. Miss going to Egg Hill Church down past that area but they've built too many houses around the once dormant area around it. Craziest place I've been for ghost activity. Odd things some nights it is dead there and other nights you start have things happening driving up to it.

Thats because paranormal activity is like the ocean it comes in waves, one of my theorys is, the more time between the waves the more activity that occurs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania