Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2006, 06:53 PM

1,130 posts, read 1,557,536 times

Advertisements

We haven't picked a piece of property yet, but will end up somewhere between Wyoming and Wayne/Pike Counties. If you are interested in daycare, PM me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2006, 07:50 PM

32,603 posts, read 77,254,359 times
Hey there Rosanna! I don't have any children (yet), but if I did, I know they'd be in good hands with you! You're always so cheery and upbeat; can you spare me a few of those "happy pills" that you're on? LOL!

Old 10-02-2006, 02:25 PM

I am so happy I could bust!!! We are coming home!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get the info package you are sending!!! I am now going to show my son the photos of the town.

Well the house is sold and I will be in either Wyoming/Susquehanna/Wayne or Pike Counties. We are going up to see property and when I know where my new home will be, I will let you all know. I am available all week, from 7am to 6pm and can also babysit in the evenings for you to have a night out!
Email me if you have any questions.

Last edited by Yac; 10-06-2006 at 10:29 AM.. Reason: merged

Old 10-06-2006, 11:48 PM

6 posts, read 20,189 times
Default baby sitting

too bad your not coming my way. I am a 30% disabled veteran that really could use a babysitter everyonce in a while. I have a 16 month old daughter and she is a hand full for someone on one foot at the moment. We are in Lancaster county. Good luck on finding a new home.

Old 10-07-2006, 08:18 AM

32,603 posts, read 77,254,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboosmom View Post
I am so happy I could bust!!! We are coming home!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get the info package you are sending!!! I am now going to show my son the photos of the town.
Hi there Rosanna! Well, tomorrow is going to be a phenomenal Autumn day in Northeastern Pennsylvania, with a high around 70 degrees and abundant sunshine (unlike that cloudy day in Tunkhannock). As such, I'll be heading on up to Susquehanna and Wayne Counties tomorrow for my next photo tours. I'll also be sending out your little relocation care package on Monday; I wanted to wait until I got more literature about Susquehanna and Wayne Counties vs. just Wyoming County, as you seem to be most interested right now in Wayne County, and I want to make the information I give you as helpful as I possibly can! I know I promised others a tour of Moscow; my Fall Break from the college is approaching in the latter half of the week, so I'll be heading out on Thursday to snap some photos of Moscow, and I'll be potentially heading to Clarks Summit on Friday morning for some more shots. (Unless there's a different request?)

Old 10-07-2006, 11:36 AM

84 posts, read 316,615 times
The Fall Festival is taking place right now (Sat. & Sun.) in Honesdale. All the stores have scarecrows out front that will be judged and there are street vendors, music, hay rides, farmers market, corn shucking contest etc. going on right now. Sat. always seems to be the busiest of the two days when they have this event. Just an extra tidbit of info for anyone interested.

Old 10-19-2006, 11:01 AM

Pat, we were up there last weekend and I saw the little festival!!!
I can't wait to stroll through Honesdale!
Paul, I will be waiting for your package...

Dis, I wish I could help you out but we will be in Pike County..

Ok, guys we are going to be in Tink-Wig and I will probably be available starting in April or May. The house should be done sometime in March.

I will give you further info as to when we will be moving into our new home.

The rate would be approximately $150.00 a week for a full 5 days from 7am to 6pm. for infants up to 5 years of age. I would prefer infants though.
I will only take on 2 children so I can give my utmost attention to them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania