Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2017, 01:23 PM

5,802 posts, read 9,890,414 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpomp View Post
If you would have engaged in a thoughtful intelligent and rational conversation this could have been a good thread.
Philly Boosters are thoughtful and intelliegent and rational .... LMAO!

Please you guys are full of yourselves, makes it hard to have a "Rational" conversation. No-one can say anything critical of Philadelphia with you Nut-Cases losing your sh*t.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2017, 05:49 PM

7,528 posts, read 10,250,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeauty212 View Post
Philly Boosters are thoughtful and intelliegent and rational .... LMAO!

Please you guys are full of yourselves, makes it hard to have a "Rational" conversation. No-one can say anything critical of Philadelphia with you Nut-Cases losing your sh*t.
^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine to Vine View Post
Will you promise to be done with the thread if I admit I'm just a relentless Philly booster?
Apparently not.

Old 02-27-2017, 07:06 PM

9,325 posts, read 12,995,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine to Vine View Post
^^^

Apparently not.
I question the sanity of only one participant in this thread.

Old 02-27-2017, 07:27 PM

8,700 posts, read 14,686,635 times
Report: Mayor Kenney plans waterfront park on top of I-95

Read more here:
Report: Mayor Kenney plans waterfront park on top of I-95

Old 02-28-2017, 03:35 AM

Philadelphia desperate for jobs in the city, offers Free Rent to move jobs from burbs ...

https://billypenn.com/2017/02/27/phi...into-the-city/

LMAO! Just offer the same deal Comcast has, pay no city taxes.

Old 02-28-2017, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahAstin View Post
I question the sanity of only one participant in this thread.
Ofcurse, I would never expect 1 Philly homer to turn on another. So Im the only Pittsburgher in this thread willing to stoop to the Philly boosters level. So therefore I get the heat from the narcissistic thin skinned Philly boosters. I admit its kind of entertaining knowing how easy it is to get a reaction out of insecure narcissist like RoW and Cpomp

Notice how its just 1 of me and about a dozen of yous?

Old 02-28-2017, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Ofcurse, I would never expect 1 Philly homer to turn on another. So Im the only Pittsburgher in this thread willing to stoop to the Philly boosters level. So therefore I get the heat from the narcissistic thin skinned Philly boosters. I admit its kind of entertaining knowing how easy it is to get a reaction out of insecure narcissist like RoW and Cpomp

Notice how its just 1 of me and about a dozen of yous?
Case and point.

If you're going to continue to misuse terms like "homer" and "booster" (this is like the time you compared public transit commuting conditions to concentration camps), at least apply them consistently. If I'm a homer/booster by your definition, which I find laughable, then so too are SCR, wpipkins, trackstar, bradlj, etc. etc. In other words, a booster/homer, according to you, is anyone who tilts toward one city over the other, no matter how slightly. I'm a little more pro-Philly than PGH these days, but I continue to love both cities and am not far off from 50/50. It's also clear you don't know what narcissism is.

I've drifted in and out of this thread, but from what I can tell, you've kicked and screamed the most, but contributed the least. You cite your sources on occasion but more often flail and spew invective, sharing a myopic view of Philly that's circa. 2004 accurate at best. And as much as you complain about others' "boosting," you're the only one who consistently tries to push one city up by slamming the other one down.

Last edited by ElijahAstin; 02-28-2017 at 07:16 AM..

Old 02-28-2017, 06:35 AM

9,377 posts, read 9,319,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahAstin View Post
Case and point.

If you're going to continue to misuse terms like "homer" and "booster" (this is like the time you compared public transit commuting conditions to concentration camps), at least apply them consistently. If I'm a homer/booster by your definition, which I find laughable, then so too are SCR, wpipkins, trackstar, bradlj, etc. etc. In other words, a booster/homer, according to you, is anyone who tilts toward one city over the other, no matter slightly. I'm a little more pro-Philly than PGH these days, but I continue to love both cities and am not far off from 50/50. It's also clear you don't know what narcissism is.

I've drifted in and out of this thread, but from what I can tell, you've kicked and screamed the most, but contributed the least. You cite your sources on occasion but more often flail and spew invective, sharing a myopic view of Philly that's circa. 2004 accurate at best. And as much as you complain about others' "boosting," you're the only one who consistently tries to push one city up by slamming the other one down.
Pointless argument, you won't get thru. I no longer respond to it because its clear they can't even attempt to have a rational conversation.

Old 02-28-2017, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpomp View Post
Pointless argument, you won't get thru. I no longer respond to it because its clear they can't even attempt to have a rational conversation.
I'm aware. I just had to say my piece.

Old 02-28-2017, 06:56 AM

7,528 posts, read 10,250,389 times
Quote:
Im the only Pittsburgher in this thread willing to stoop to the Philly boosters level. So therefore I get the heat from the narcissistic thin skinned Philly boosters.
Well, it's more than just us thin skinned Philly boosters:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityRising View Post
Can you please stop slamming Philadelphia?

When you grandstand with anti-Philly rhetoric you're making all of we Pittsburghers look petty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania