Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2019, 09:22 PM

2 posts, read 1,830 times

Advertisements

Hey everyone!

So earlier tonight I was eating dinner with my parents and we were talking about how I'm going to Field of Screams tomorrow. My dad asked my mom if she's ever been to anything like that and she said that she went to a place called "Scream in the Dark" a really long time ago. She talked about a checkered room and a checkered man, electric chairs, and a slide to exit the house.

She said it closed down because kids died in there? I read that it was closed in 1983 because of misbehavior and underage drinking. Did anyone actually die though?

I can't find a lot of info on this haunted attraction besides what I've read on a Lancaster Online article posted recently and an old post on this forum.

If anyone here remembers this place, has any info or stories I'd love to hear them!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania