Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2020, 12:39 AM

7 posts, read 4,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by loose cannon View Post
If this situation was not going on, I'd say yeah do it. But, just wait until this hopefully ends.
Thank you, I’ve been planning this move since last year, I’m upset that I have to put this on hold.. I just hope it’s for the best!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2020, 03:41 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,247,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanHat View Post
I’m 24, a biology graduate and looking to move to Erie PA in order to go to Pharmacy School (LECOM) next fall. However, I’m currently unhappy with my living conditions and current job as a retail worker. I just recently took a class to become a certified Pharmacy Technician, although I haven’t taken the PTCE yet because this Pandemic has put me on hold. I don’t have any big bills to pay since I’m currently living at home with my parents and they pay for my car (insurance/title in moms name because it’s cheaper). I am planning on quitting my job at the end of May and I’d like to live out there around that time as well. Is this just a disaster waiting to happen? I haven’t even been accepted into the school yet, I’d like to believe that I have a good chance of getting in but you never know.
Stay where you are at for now, play it safe until you are sure the economy is going to re-open for business.

Old 04-06-2020, 12:17 PM

298 posts, read 481,823 times
When things get better, revisit this. Put things in plan, plan for your eventual move. Keep studying online courses that would help you towards become a PT. Put money away so you have an even better cushion. Throw a little money at your parents as well, do errands and chores for them. They are doing you a big one by helping you with this

Good luck, you can do it when the time is right.

Old 04-06-2020, 02:50 PM

7 posts, read 4,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Stay where you are at for now, play it safe until you are sure the economy is going to re-open for business.
Thank you for your reply! I will work on this!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania