Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2022, 11:11 PM

14,147 posts, read 9,038,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtab4994 View Post
Thanks for posting some sanity on this thread. I tested positive on January 7. It was literally like having a cold and I took a day off from work to rest and drink orange juice. I am fully vaccinated and 61 years old with no known comorbidities. On Sunday night 1/16 I was out at midnight plowing my driveway on my tractor. Since my case was so mild I have to assume it was Omicron.

I recommend that everyone get vaxxed, especially if you are older or have comorbidities. Take vitamin D3 and keep active. Be courteous and use common sense if you feel cold symptoms coming on. But above all, don't panic.
I think that given what's happened with Omicron, where we're headed is a place where we live with the virus.

It will become just another coronavirus, much like the flu. It will be easy to catch, it will make you sick, it may kill some people who are vulnerable for one reason or another. You will be able to get a shot that will let you fend off whatever strain is most likely to mess up your respiratory system at the time.

Old 01-22-2022, 11:22 PM

44 posts, read 44,213 times
Ivermectin. Wide distribution of ivermectin like what they did in India. It’s cheap.

Old 01-22-2022, 11:23 PM

Omicron is the best vaccine one can have.

Old 01-23-2022, 12:13 AM

30,894 posts, read 36,937,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by novavax View Post
Ivermectin. Wide distribution of ivermectin like what they did in India. It’s cheap.
We're not supposed to believe it works because the Big Pharma funded media outlets told us it didn't and characterized it as a "horse dewormer" even though it's been used in humans for over 40 years.

Old 01-23-2022, 12:22 AM

1,170 posts, read 590,192 times
LOL, who you all think makes Ivermectin? I got a hint for you, its not a mom and pop pharma shop down on Main Street. Big Pharma cannot be against Ivermectin, Ivermectin IS Big Pharma.

Old 01-23-2022, 07:58 AM

7,268 posts, read 10,585,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtab4994 View Post
I recommend that everyone get vaxxed, especially if you are older or have comorbidities. Take vitamin D3 and keep active. Be courteous and use common sense if you feel cold symptoms coming on. But above all, don't panic.
Exactly, I think that's what most rational people have been arguing all along. There's a fair amount of undue panic, for sure.

But there's no question in my mind that this pandemic unquestionably would have been over months ago if least 95% of people would have been vaccinated as soon as they had the chance. This pandemic has been greatly prolonged by irrational and willful distrust of long-establised science.

It's nothing short of infuriating and maddening that so many people are too wrapped-up in politically partisan denial, stubborness and frankly just plain selfishness to grasp this fact.

Last edited by Duderino; 01-23-2022 at 08:12 AM..

Old 01-23-2022, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweb66 View Post
LOL, who you all think makes Ivermectin? I got a hint for you, its not a mom and pop pharma shop down on Main Street. Big Pharma cannot be against Ivermectin, Ivermectin IS Big Pharma.
Patent expired

A full course of treatment costs about $1 in India.

https://youtu.be/hKa3EZqofNo

https://youtu.be/eO9cjy3Rydc

Last edited by novavax; 01-23-2022 at 11:35 AM..

Old 01-23-2022, 10:35 AM

32,921 posts, read 36,316,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticaltyger View Post
We're not supposed to believe it works because the Big Pharma funded media outlets told us it didn't and characterized it as a "horse dewormer" even though it's been used in humans for over 40 years.
It works if you have parasites.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

Old 01-23-2022, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duderino View Post
Exactly, I think that's what most rational people have been arguing all along. There's a fair amount of undue panic, for sure.

But there's no question in my mind that this pandemic unquestionably would have been over months ago if least 95% of people would have been vaccinated as soon as they had the chance. This pandemic has been greatly prolonged by irrational and willful distrust of long-establised science.

It's nothing short of infuriating and maddening that so many people are too wrapped-up in politically partisan denial, stubborness and frankly just plain selfishness to grasp this fact.
Malta was 100% vaccinated and suffered high infection rate just a few months ago.

Your science is WRONG. These vaccines are non sterilizing and cannot prevent infection and transmissions. This was known in 2020. CDC’s Walensky admitted it last fall. There was a big concern by some experts as early as March 2020 that mass vaccination into an ongoing pandemic with a nonsterizling vaccine would lead to the emergence of vaccine-resistant variants.

You are not thinking. You are merely regurgitating the misinformation the government has fed you.

We are a capitalist society. The bright and capable do NOT work for the government. They work at private enterprises. At 86, Fauci is the highest paid federal employee. A 25 year old can make more at google or Facebook. You don’t automatically trust these midwit bureaucrats.

Old 01-23-2022, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post

It has antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties.

Off label uses are very common in all medical fields.

https://ivmmeta.com/

https://youtu.be/hKa3EZqofNo

https://youtu.be/eO9cjy3Rydc

Last edited by novavax; 01-23-2022 at 11:36 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania