Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 03:29 PM

1 posts, read 3,021 times

Advertisements

I am for Mifflinburg, I have been told there is a group in new berlin, but i didn't know there was one in Mifflinburg. Can you tell me more or who to get in touch with?
Thanks
DougnRock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clm25 View Post
I am part of a paranormal group out of Mifflinburg PA. We have done a couple investigations in the area. If you want more info you can email me. I do know that the Milton hotel is haunted however we have tried getting permission to go in but have not been granted permission yet. Also the millheim hotel. Katies Church, however there is no trespassing and I had the cops show up when I was there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2008, 06:20 AM

24,409 posts, read 23,065,142 times
There's a ghost hunting expo in Valley Forge or King of Prussia this weekend or next, I believe. I think I read about it at Shadowlands a little while ago.
Centralia is supposed to be haunted. The cemetary and some of the few houses that are left. Don't go trespassing since some people still live there but you could stop your car along route 61 and have a look around. Take a few pics and see what develops on the film/digital hard drive.
There's a guy buried there from the big plane crash of 1948. Nobody claimed the body so the townspeople donated a grave for him there. That was near Mount Carmel.

Old 06-28-2011, 09:56 PM

1 posts, read 2,086 times
Post Ghosts of the Susquehanna Valley

It's a little late (about three years), but here is a link containing some of the local haunted locations in Dauphin, Perry, Snyder, Union, Northumberland, Montour, and Lycoming Counties.

Ghosts of Central Pennsylvania

I hope this helps someone!

Old 06-29-2011, 10:47 AM

74 posts, read 179,637 times
Hunt Hall at Bucknell is supposed to be haunted.

Old 06-29-2011, 03:23 PM

24,409 posts, read 23,065,142 times
There's a series of books titled "Fireside Tales of Pennsylvania" that has many stories based in central Pa, Centre County, Snyder County, but also pretty much all over.
One detailed a sighting along route 192 near Raymond B Winter park of a young girl in a white dress running along the road at night. They detailed some indian massacres in that area.

Old 06-30-2011, 07:14 AM

1,271 posts, read 2,593,769 times
Penn's Tavern in Herndon is supposedly haunted. It was built in 1703, so I suppose it's got great potential. I have been in there a few times years ago, never experienced anything though.

Weber Chapel at SU and the basement in particular and several other location on Campus supposedly are very active. Also the library basement is supposedly a hot spot. I have been all over SU in different buildings and locations, for several years and never experienced anything personally.

Some others that come to mind, American Legion Post 44 in Northumberland, The Coal Hole in Shamokin, The Empire Hotel in Freeburg and a few other places that I can't remember.

Another good location is the State School in Selinsgrove, there are some abandoned buildings that have potential if you don't get busted getting into them.

Selinsgrove Center - a set on Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/statecollegeicer/sets/72157594481347550 - broken link)

Old 06-30-2011, 12:04 PM

885 posts, read 1,522,052 times
The Slifer House in Lewisburg is supposed to be haunted.

Old 07-01-2011, 09:50 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,025,302 times
I dont believe in haunted houses or whatever. Its all in your head. Show me proof.

Old 07-05-2011, 08:37 AM

1,271 posts, read 2,593,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steel7 View Post
I dont believe in haunted houses or whatever. Its all in your head. Show me proof.
Gettysburg, PA supposedly never debunked:

http://www.ghoststudy.com/new6/new/g...high-wmv02.asx

Old 12-19-2012, 09:40 AM

70 posts, read 106,818 times
Lightbulb Paranormal Investigations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clm25 View Post
I am part of a paranormal group out of Mifflinburg PA. We have done a couple investigations in the area. If you want more info you can email me. I do know that the Milton hotel is haunted however we have tried getting permission to go in but have not been granted permission yet. Also the millheim hotel. Katies Church, however there is no trespassing and I had the cops show up when I was there.
My name is Nick, Shoot me an email we should try and get in the Edisons 2nd story
trianglenick88@aol.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania