Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 07:14 AM

2,214 posts, read 5,090,351 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
When whatever mod/admin on this site decides that StuckPA is a nuisance, and bans him...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturnal rooster View Post
And you people wonder why other states hate PA. A place is not what you make it, especially where incompetence is rampant as it is in PA. The people of PA are two faced and gossipy like two like two Mississippi southern belles. And those are the small percentage of people that actually fake being nice. The rest of the population is just downright nasty.

Here is a simple request of you PA lovers. DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD if you have nothing that you hate about PA. You can say there is nothing I hate if you want. This thread has spiralled out of control to a plethora of personal attacks. What is wrong with you people? Do you have no shame?

To the future possible PA residents: Do you really want to move to a state where people treat you like this and are this rude?

You people think you're all better than me because while I was in PA, I got screwed over by you people? But then some of you read that I'm New Hampshire now and say what do you care? But yet you can't read a thread title and stick to the topic to save your life. I don't want more people making the same mistake that I did.

In the previous years, why do you think the PA representatives has reduced from 21 to 19? It's because less people want to live here and more people are leaving. This state has nothing to offer because of all of it's negatives. You people are blind to it, and you refuse to believe it. Nobody wants to live in Pittsburgh because of high unemployment. Nobody wants to live in Killadelphia because they want to live to see their kids graduate high school. And nobody wants to live anywhere in between because some have referred to it as the "Alabama of the Northeast". And nobody wants to live in a place where they take out $58 for a working privilege tax or whatever you call it now. Nobody wants to live here because Rick Sanitorium is sucking oil out of a beer bong and wasting tax dollars. It's not trolling, it's the real world people.

Now I didn't want to have to do this, but people, grow up and stop viciously calling people out for calling out the negatives of PA. It's almost as if you don't want anyone to know about the negatives. I'm not telling people not to move to PA, I'm just telling them to THINK before you move. Classic Orwell scenario in this forum...This forum is indicative of the Ministry of Truth...the same Ministry of Truth that forces people to believe that 2+2=5
Your posts are becoming more childish.

My hope is that anyone looking to move to PA reads this thread, because in an instant they will see that your posts are so one-sided and childish that they are unbelievable. You sound like a kid who had his candy stolen.

You might want to be careful moving to NH, folks, because you don't want to live next to this clown.

My guess is that you started this thread with the whole intention of starting a fight so you could then point fingers. Where are the moderators to banish these clowns?

Old 09-24-2008, 07:21 AM

2,488 posts, read 2,931,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPP1999 View Post

My hope is that anyone looking to move to PA reads this thread, because in an instant they will see that your posts are so one-sided and childish that they are unbelievable. You sound like a kid who had his candy stolen.

You might want to be careful moving to NH, folks, because you don't want to live next to this clown.

My guess is that you started this thread with the whole intention of starting a fight so you could then point fingers. Where are the moderators to banish these clowns?

He said that you are not allowed to post here unless it is an anti-PA, negative remark.

You should have said, "I hate PA. Its towns are all ugly, have no soul, no character! Blah!"

Old 09-24-2008, 07:35 AM

2,488 posts, read 2,931,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturnal rooster View Post
I'm not in PA. And if you are lookin to pick a fight, kid, try the political forum. Don't bring that stuff in here.

It's the Pennsylvanian train of though. Mob pack mentality. Bash the OP or any poster for not expressing the same blind ignorant love for PA that they do..

Folks, keep it clean and quit bashing me for my observations. I don't bash you for liking PA(maybe i should). But this thread isn't about what you like about PA.

Whooohhh a tough guy!

Positive people go out and work hard and try to bring change in their community.

Negative people try to push their negative thoughts on to others and make them feel just as miserable as they do.

We see what side you take.

I know there are alot of negatives in PA (and there are negatives in EVERY FREAKIN STATE), but there are positives that far outweigh it. I hate the urban sprawl here destroying our rural lands, but I stay and fight it. I don't move away, and post on a board to do nothing but make others feel as negative as me.

Old 09-24-2008, 07:49 AM

641 posts, read 2,370,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPP1999 View Post
Really?

Quote:
Oh yeah that's not a childish post at all Pot meet kettle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomo.2000
He said that you are not allowed to post here unless it is an anti-PA, negative remark.
I never said anti-PA. Every other state has a thread that points out the dislikes, why shouldn't this forum have one? I think people should be prepared for what they are getting into before they move to PA so that it won't be such a shock.

Quote:
You should have said, "I hate PA. Its towns are all ugly, have no soul, no character! Blah!"
I have no soul now? Wow that is wicked creative. Yeah me and satan drink together on the weekends and point out the negative aspects of PA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomo.2000
also, don't tell us not to post here. If there is a thread of people writing the typical ignorant and negative comments about the state I was born in, and decided to return to, than I am going to feel a need to defend it.
That's fine, but don't defend it by belittling others and saying that I have no soul. Wtf is that about? I started to belittle as a defense against these rediculous comments(which were much more witty and intelligent than calling me a clown, lol). Defending your state with personal attacks is very childish, similar to that of a 2nd grader saying "Nuh-uh, stupidhead!"

It's OK, I expect this. The PA forum was never a forum where anyone could express their discontent freely without getting stomped on.

Some people make a thread pointing out disadvantages of a state and they are heros, I make a thread and now I'm the bad guy. Where is the justice?

Old 09-24-2008, 07:57 AM

13,254 posts, read 33,507,910 times
Closed for now, pending mod review.

Moderator cut: and will remain closed. Yac

Last edited by Yac; 09-25-2008 at 02:23 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania