Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 10:46 AM

1 posts, read 1,690 times

Advertisements

i was very interested on your post.i have lived in my complex since 11/01/2007.i first lived upstairs in the same building,but in 2010 i moved downstairs because of 3 back surgerys with hardware and poor health.the first 7 months were great.i have a great appartment,but so was the 1 upstair.i'm a very clean person with newer furniture,and in 2009 i bought a new couch.i'm on section 8. the complexs 2 dumpsters r less than 30 ft.from my bedroom window.in june of last yr.they had new siding put on and since then i've had problems with rats.they have borrowed in thru my living room heater.the landlady has had the extermatnator here 3 times.i seem to get rid of some and then more come in.she doesnt admit to them being here at all ,even with the photos of them and has even had the exturmatnator say he dont see things either.he has make the traps so they wont go off.i've been resetting them.someone has also been in my house ,on tues the 6th of nov.i sent an email to the owners of the building and they told her to start eviction.which my rent is always paid months in advance.she has called my daughter to try and get crisis called in .she said that i've cost the company 2,500.for this problem and even went to my daughters house and told them to talk to me .i'm never to tell anyone that someone was in my house when i wasnt here and i'm never to mention this again .i have many pictures of there poop and its not small by no means.she has seen all the poop and the holes they have made in my furniture.all of my furniture.i've kept and documated everything.they r in the walls and said unless some 1 else in the building has them.its my problem.the minute i tell housing they will contact the management.they do move the dumpsters in the summer but she refuses to move them at all.i've been the 1 buying all the bait.my daughter isnt on my lease,so what gives her the right to go talk to them about my bussiness.please help or send me in the right direction.how can they evect me when i've been such a good tenent?thank u for your time ..peaches12.o,and the extor,asked me if i was a hippy.he also asked me if i could talk to them.WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THIS.u've got to b kidding me and said that it was paranormal.u'r kidding me.he said he needed to barrow a camcordor with a i r light .

Old 03-28-2017, 05:34 AM

1 posts, read 906 times
Default landlord to spend money on exterminating Mice

it can truly be frustrating when you are asked as a landlord to spend money on exterminating Mice, Roaches, Etc and the tenant is the cause of the problem. I've Stoves whereas, tenants have not cleaned them in months if not years. Also, I have witness tenants leave open food on tables, breakfast cereal on carpets.dinner dishes in their bedrooms for extended amounts of time. I wish I could post pictures here to give you the full effect.
Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania