Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Pensacola
 [Register]
Pensacola Escambia County, Santa Rosa County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2020, 11:04 PM

189 posts, read 205,367 times

Advertisements

Hello All I am new to this and would need some advice. I am a African American female (NJ native) currently engaged to a Caucasian male (Wisconsin native) Our age group is 35-40 We dont have any children and currently live in Wisconsin. We both have been eye balling different states for quite a while and looking to relocate around that area between now and next year lord willing. I always been a city girl who enjoys simple nightlife, weekend getaways, shopping, basic fun things etc. As far as my fiance, he's more of a homebody nerdy type guy(huge gamer) who mostly stays to himself(small town boy). Just looking for place to purchase a home and live out our days. Is there anyone out there who can suggest some suburban to rural areas that offers a peaceful low crime, diverse, and STRONG internet and affordable healthcare services. A place to purchase a home about 40 minutes outside city. Our work background is CDL, customer service, manufacturing, and computers, plumbing. My fiance has ADHD and Aspergers and I feel that this would be a great opportunity to live in a state with affordable healthcare that can help with his autistic issues So any feedback is accepted thanks for your time. I also wanted to know what areas if any would be accepting to interracial couples.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Pensacola