Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2007, 09:02 AM

1 posts, read 3,500 times

Advertisements

Hello, my name is Tatjana,

My biological father William Larry Moore was based in German/ HHC First support Brigade, Taylor-Barracks, Mannheim in the late 1969's as a soldier?/civilian support?/baker. Now I am 37 and I think it's time to finde him. I live in Germany. I would be very grateful for anyone who can help me find him with the information I have. This is the only information that I have on him:

His name is William Larry Moore, born:?. His social security number is: please contact me.
The last address in USA was: 524 Engineering Company Fort Hood, Texas 40447 USA
Perhaps still one interesant information: in 1969 he was blond and had a body height from about 2m 10cm.
My last informaton is/was that he is married and he have 3 son's (till 1970).

I have this information's form any letters between the authorities in Germany and my mother (She deceased in 2002). Unfortunatly, after he moved back to the USA, we never heard from him again. Please help me to find him....thank you all very much.

Best regards
Tatjana
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2007, 06:46 AM

8 posts, read 63,172 times
Tatjana:
It was on this very forum I was able to locate my biological father. I hope you find yours too. I am 34 and tomorrow will be my first fathers day to wish a dad a happy day.. Don't give up,

Old 06-23-2007, 01:40 PM

6 posts, read 15,634 times
Wink father search

Hi, Nana:
Have you tried using Zabasearch.com for your search. If you know the Social Security number you can search on that site. I also did a little searching on my own as well and found a great deal of William Larry Moores in Georgia if that is a help. Phone numbers were available on some of them...
Good luck with your search.
Rmccully

Old 08-26-2010, 02:25 PM

14 posts, read 19,690 times
did you find him already?
If not, you could become a member in this german non profit organization:

Moderator cut: no advertising of services with a fee please
Or you can add your search in this forum:

german-gi-children (free)

Last edited by katzenfreund; 08-26-2010 at 07:42 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search