Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 03:36 PM

1 posts, read 2,332 times

Advertisements

hello my name is julia aguilar from la puente california. ive been looking for my son frankie anthony figueroa born october 15 1993 in huntington park california who is 17 now. his fathers name is frankie figueroa, grandparents are eliodoro & julia figueroa from south gate california. been searching for many yrs. i love & miss him very much. his father took him from me & moved him to las vegas (currently livng there) if anyone knows him pls tell him his mommy loves & misses him very very much....thank u!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2010, 03:37 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,496,245 times
will do.

Old 11-29-2010, 05:01 PM

450 posts, read 1,514,273 times
I don't want to be a negative person here, and if the OP is seriously looking for her son, I hope you do find him, but posts like this, remind me of the evils of our world. What if this isn't someone looking for her son, but a low ditch effort to find someone they're looking to hurt or even kill? I see these a lot on Craigslist too and am always skeptical.

Old 11-29-2010, 05:42 PM

24,407 posts, read 26,951,108 times
Did you call the police?

Old 11-29-2010, 06:47 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,761,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonys mom View Post
hello my name is julia aguilar from la puente california. ive been looking for my son frankie anthony figueroa born october 15 1993 in huntington park california who is 17 now. his fathers name is frankie figueroa, grandparents are eliodoro & julia figueroa from south gate california. been searching for many yrs. i love & miss him very much. his father took him from me & moved him to las vegas (currently livng there) if anyone knows him pls tell him his mommy loves & misses him very very much....thank u!
Where would you look for a 17 year old kid FIRST and FOREMOST?? Facebook of course! His dad is on there and list his parents as Eleodoro Rolon Figueroa and Julia Vega Figueroa. Says he was born in Brooklyn. Join Facebook and put the name Frankie Figueroa with the city North Las Vegas. Then look under his friends and you will see your son- he goes by the name Anthony Figueroa- quite a handsome lad! You can message him there.

Old 11-29-2010, 07:19 PM

39 posts, read 114,480 times
Default Your son

Hi Julia,
Just read your message, and I live in Las Vegas.
I think your son has a facebook page and there is
a picture of him. Write me at mskit417@gmail.com
I will send you the picture. I am a geneologist researcher,
there's no charge. Tried to add pic here, but doesn't
work,
Mari

Old 11-29-2010, 07:29 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,761,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskitny View Post
hi julia,
just read your message, and i live in las vegas.
I think your son has a facebook page and there is
a picture of him. Write me at mskit417@gmail.com
i will send you the picture. I am a geneologist researcher,
there's no charge. Tried to add pic here, but doesn't
work,
mari
my son  --Las Vegas-frankie.jpg

Assuming he is not using somebody else's pic (common on FB)

Old 11-29-2010, 08:25 PM

10,030 posts, read 9,505,733 times
Guys I think Hockygirl has a point. Were not sure of the intent of the OP. I think the best thing for the Op to is call the police like bmw suggested. Since the child is still a minor, i'm sure they could do a welfare check and put the mother in contact with him. Of course assuming that is the intent of the OP.

Old 11-30-2010, 08:36 AM

3,977 posts, read 7,638,268 times
Frankie “El Gato” Figueroa Gets Boxing Tuneup At Boyle’s | Boxing News

Old 11-30-2010, 08:59 AM

6,824 posts, read 9,058,076 times
I don't worry about the OP. I worry that the rest of you here are perverts intent on harming me. I'm worried that all of you are going to sneak into my house at night and disconnect my internet connection (maybe a good thing)! How can I trust you people to not track me down? I may never post here again!

Seriously though. Yes, the OP could be a child molester, stalker, thief, burglar, drug pusher, etc. They also could be a concerned mother who is angry that her spouse took the son away. Now, it's possible the father was given custody by the courts, and there could be a good reason they went away from the mother. However, I think we should give the OP the benefit of the doubt on this one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search