Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2006, 04:49 PM

10 posts, read 19,351 times

Advertisements

Please can someone help with any information on the whereabouts of this person....hes around 25, dark hair (Was long at one stage) loves Jazz, lives in Danville, Im from South Africa living in London we were penpals for years and years and were very close, but have lost contact. Any information would be greatly appreciated, or if somone who knows him can mention this thread that would be great....Trying my luck here...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2007, 10:08 AM

2 posts, read 4,812 times
Arrow steve nonan jr found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal View Post
Please can someone help with any information on the whereabouts of this person....hes around 25, dark hair (Was long at one stage) loves Jazz, lives in Danville, Im from South Africa living in London we were penpals for years and years and were very close, but have lost contact. Any information would be greatly appreciated, or if somone who knows him can mention this thread that would be great....Trying my luck here...
Happened to notice you were looking for steve, he is living in southern new hampshire with his fiance. I am his ex girlfriend- I remember hearing about you. Samantha, is it?

Old 02-03-2007, 11:36 AM

Default Omg

Hiya, thats right im Samantha...wow, cant believe you read this....i was so desperate to get hold of him again, been so long so i thought that there would be no chance so ive just left messages all over the net, you wouldnt by any chance know an e-mail address? Who are you? he mentioned alot of people in his life prob heard about you...this great, thanks for your reply!

Old 02-03-2007, 11:38 AM

Excuse my bad geography but where is southern new hampshire?

Old 02-24-2007, 06:34 AM

2 posts, read 4,812 times
My name is Jaime. I've known steve since we were about ten. I was missing him a bit so i did a quick search and found your posting. Southern New Hampshire is in north east U.S, between vermont and Maine. sorry i don't know how to contact him.

Old 02-27-2007, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gafmom View Post
My name is Jaime. I've known steve since we were about ten. I was missing him a bit so i did a quick search and found your posting. Southern New Hampshire is in north east U.S, between vermont and Maine. sorry i don't know how to contact him.
Hey Jaime!!! Ive heard about you! Wow, its amazing the replies that ive got back, esp from people that he mentioned while we were writing...i guess the best thing to do it just hang around waiting to see if he will ever bump into this thread or any of the others...would be nice to get in touch with him, but ive kinda hit a brick wall.

Old 03-29-2008, 09:51 AM

still searching

Old 03-29-2008, 01:45 PM

1,063 posts, read 2,462,138 times
Since his name is fairly common, if you look on peoplefinders.com and then zabasearch.com, it might not be too difficult to figure out which one is him, since you said he lives or lived in Danville. Since he is Jr, then his dad has the same name. I'd contact the dad. There is one in Danville, Vermont and Danville, Kentucky. I'm sure you know which state to eliminate. Do a Control F on your keyboard to find all the Danville's listed. It's much easier that way. Then, go to zabasearch and find his full address and phone number on there. It might be him. Good luck.

Old 04-14-2008, 06:04 AM

Default Thank you

Thank you for your advice...as fa as I remember his father had passed away..where there is a will there is a way im sure one day i will be in touch with him again in the future...If it is meant to be...

Old 05-24-2009, 12:35 PM
wp1

1 posts, read 1,987 times
Default Hi

Did you ever find steven? I used to work with his mom Cindy and I'm looking for her if you have any info
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search