Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2011, 09:38 PM

4 posts, read 3,153 times

Advertisements

My daughter's father is from pakistan. He used to live in Dallas and worked on Fitzhugh Ave. at the Fitzhugh Market and Amigo's across the street. His name is Amir Ali Khowaja. We haven't heard from him in a couple of years. He was going to Pakistan to visit family, and I don't even know if he ever got back. Please if anyone has any ideas on what I can do, let me know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2011, 12:31 AM

372 posts, read 710,231 times
Chelle,
I am really sorry you have not heard from your father and truly find it alarming if he was close to you. You might want to get the police involved if he was someone you were in contact with and had a good relationship with because leaving and not hearing would not be the norm of his behavior if that is the case. If it is the case he has little contact with you, then look up people he knows on the internet. There are places, such as pipl dot come. Try his name first and then look up people he has been in contact with over the years, maybe even co workers. Maybe the police locally in Dallas can help, run a drivers license check. I had a cousin who went missing for 10 years and was presumed dead. My aunt looked for him everywhere and finally found that he was alive by looking up his drivers license. She still could not find him but after 10 years he came back home. He was not mentally well and left which was a very scary few years for them all. They looked for him in so many places. Best wishes and I hope you find the whereabouts of your father.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search