Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2015, 07:47 PM

1 posts, read 1,150 times

Advertisements

Searching for Eddie Glenn sharp that was married to Barbara sharp
I'm david sharp his son. I've been looking for a long time I.
I only have a few details about him.
Mother name glenda Davidson
Lived in Indianapolis Indiana
I was born there in Marion county.
Please share and contact me if you have any information that could help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2015, 11:10 AM

13 posts, read 14,886 times
Default Your Father

David,
Someone named Rachel was looking for Eddie Glenn, married to Tammy. That Eddie's mother was Davidson. Eddie was contacted and posted his phone number 865-243-7374. That was back in 2012.

Old 09-06-2015, 11:18 AM

13 posts, read 14,886 times
Default Eddie Glenn's Son

Rachel,
A son of Eddie Glenn, by a different mother, is looking for him. His name is David.

Old 06-03-2021, 02:57 PM

12 posts, read 19,351 times
Please email me. Rachel.sharp@aol.com

I am the one who found Eddie in 2012 I have been looking for you for many years also. I am so sorry I am just now seeing this.

Please email me.

Rachel Sharp.

Old 06-03-2021, 08:09 PM

37,131 posts, read 42,196,846 times
This thread is a decades long rollercoaster!

Old 06-04-2021, 11:48 PM

12 posts, read 19,351 times
It really is lol.

To kinda give insight, my mother is a narcissist. She moved away from my dad with me and my two sister when I was about 2 years old. I had been looking for my dad since I was 19. I found him here on this thread at age 30. Over the years my mom wouldn’t help me, kept any and all details a secret. Of course it was difficult until social media and the web advanced. My dad googled his name one day, and this thread came up. I did go see him later that year and after that he moved here to California in January 2013 to be with me and my sisters.

The brother, I did know about a him, I didn’t have a first name or anything to go on. I just knew his mother’s name and what state they were in. So it was like a needle in a hay stack to even find him. I don’t know the details surrounding what led to him not having contact with are dad; my dad doesn’t really talk to much about much of the past. I know he went through a lot with my mother taking us 3 girls away from him in Tennessee and moving to California. My mom lost custody of me and my 2 sisters for roughly 6-7 years at age 9 to 16 ish. She refused to tell the courts anything about my father. I also found out my mother had been blacking my fathers mom. She was in contact with my grandmother and threaten to end all communication if she ever told my father. I did speak to her about it, she told me the truth and I forgave her. She wanted to make sure her 3 granddaughters were always ok. It was a hard place to be in, but i understood.

My dad is doing great, he lives with my younger sister and we have lots of talks often about the what if’s and what not, but I’m extremely grateful for this site/thread and it being kept up since my Original post in 2012.

Now, the brother, David sharp. He posted in 2015 I don’t use that email anymore so of course I wasn’t notified. But just like my dads response to my post, it went to my spam folder and when I found my dad I just so happen to look in my spam folder for absolutely no reason other then boredom id say.

The other day, I decided to look on this site just because I do that sometimes, to look at my thread and remember and smile in happiness about my dad finding this thread. Well, I seen a post from my brother and I literally thought it was a fake thread mocking mine; because of the similarities. Then I seen the name David sharp/ son. I said omg. I seen it was 2015 and he only made one post as well like me, so I started with his username. Googled it, did everything I could. Found some info to a company with a cell number. Took a chance and text the person. He responded and it is my brother. We’ve exchanged photos of what pics we had of are dad and they match up. He’s been looking for a long time.

He’s very overwhelmed and emotional, I am very understanding as I have been there. He hasn’t been in contact with are dad yet, but I’m giving him the time and space he needs to process this.

Old 06-05-2021, 09:59 AM

5,168 posts, read 11,435,815 times
Hi! It sounds like this search has been resolved?

forum rules, please read them

Old 06-05-2021, 02:00 PM

6,883 posts, read 11,239,181 times
Smile Love the update!

Thank you for the update!

I'm so glad you found your dad - and your brother as well.

Old 06-07-2021, 07:04 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,627,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelzrae View Post
It really is lol.

To kinda give insight, my mother is a narcissist. She moved away from my dad with me and my two sister when I was about 2 years old. I had been looking for my dad since I was 19. I found him here on this thread at age 30. Over the years my mom wouldn’t help me, kept any and all details a secret. Of course it was difficult until social media and the web advanced. My dad googled his name one day, and this thread came up. I did go see him later that year and after that he moved here to California in January 2013 to be with me and my sisters.

The brother, I did know about a him, I didn’t have a first name or anything to go on. I just knew his mother’s name and what state they were in. So it was like a needle in a hay stack to even find him. I don’t know the details surrounding what led to him not having contact with are dad; my dad doesn’t really talk to much about much of the past. I know he went through a lot with my mother taking us 3 girls away from him in Tennessee and moving to California. My mom lost custody of me and my 2 sisters for roughly 6-7 years at age 9 to 16 ish. She refused to tell the courts anything about my father. I also found out my mother had been blacking my fathers mom. She was in contact with my grandmother and threaten to end all communication if she ever told my father. I did speak to her about it, she told me the truth and I forgave her. She wanted to make sure her 3 granddaughters were always ok. It was a hard place to be in, but i understood.

My dad is doing great, he lives with my younger sister and we have lots of talks often about the what if’s and what not, but I’m extremely grateful for this site/thread and it being kept up since my Original post in 2012.

Now, the brother, David sharp. He posted in 2015 I don’t use that email anymore so of course I wasn’t notified. But just like my dads response to my post, it went to my spam folder and when I found my dad I just so happen to look in my spam folder for absolutely no reason other then boredom id say.

The other day, I decided to look on this site just because I do that sometimes, to look at my thread and remember and smile in happiness about my dad finding this thread. Well, I seen a post from my brother and I literally thought it was a fake thread mocking mine; because of the similarities. Then I seen the name David sharp/ son. I said omg. I seen it was 2015 and he only made one post as well like me, so I started with his username. Googled it, did everything I could. Found some info to a company with a cell number. Took a chance and text the person. He responded and it is my brother. We’ve exchanged photos of what pics we had of are dad and they match up. He’s been looking for a long time.

He’s very overwhelmed and emotional, I am very understanding as I have been there. He hasn’t been in contact with are dad yet, but I’m giving him the time and space he needs to process this.
This is one of the good threads and I have really enjoyed it. Plus, the OP has been more than willing and considerate with updates. Thank you. And Good luck with your new found brother, you sound like a good lady.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search