Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 08:26 AM

130 posts, read 186,017 times

Advertisements

Yes ok howard now no bs to keep the thread open. I have a birth certificate .it's me. gas is okjust don't use him.

Old 04-14-2012, 03:23 PM

IM not 13 any more I wont hang up, if he dosent try and play dad like the one time i talked to him. this should be enough for the world to believe. I was born willard marshall cannupp jr. to willard, and linda gereldine reed. gereldine was given linda at the time of her adoption by vivian and js. this is his last chance I let go of any hope of a normal family years ago. and im letting go again. good bye you all do awsome work you found who chose to stay hidden and here i go again back off grid. Ill watch for now doubt Ill reply again though Ive wasted enough of my life looking for a family that never wanted me in the first place.

Old 04-14-2012, 03:35 PM

14,513 posts, read 20,718,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by papabear3322 View Post
IM not 13 any more I wont hang up, if he dosent try and play dad like the one time i talked to him. this should be enough for the world to believe. I was born willard marshall cannupp jr. to willard, and linda gereldine reed. gereldine was given linda at the time of her adoption by vivian and js. this is his last chance I let go of any hope of a normal family years ago. and im letting go again. good bye you all do awsome work you found who chose to stay hidden and here i go again back off grid. Ill watch for now doubt Ill reply again though Ive wasted enough of my life looking for a family that never wanted me in the first place.
Everything you have said is in this thread. Meaning, in a way, you have not said anything that 100 men could say. I'm only using that as an example.
Anyone can look at this thread and assume an identity of anyone named in the thread.
I could easily pose as Cora Moore, because alot of the information about her, is in this thread. I'm using that merely as an example.

It's people's emotional stuff that can be damaged.
I can tell you things about your Father that might cause you to stop hating him. I think that Willard does not want to intrude on anyone's life. If they want him in their life, then fine. If they do not, then he has to respect their wishes. I think he wants everyone to know that everyone is alive, and hopefully well, and acknowledge each other's existence.
You do not know how bad his life has been, and he does not know about yours. He has no idea what things you were told by other people, that are not true.

You are ticked at me.

I can discuss the genetic stuff in private messages.

Old 04-14-2012, 03:50 PM

14,513 posts, read 20,718,056 times
Maybe the mods can lock this thread.
You don't exactly like your Mother or your Father, it seems.
I was not close to my Father, so what's new?
It's all a part of real life situations.

Maybe this thread needs to be locked.

Old 04-14-2012, 04:02 PM

so give me a few and im gonna post all of howards dms to me. but somehow he implies in his last one that it was my fault that willard and linda gave me to viv and j yep thats it a six week old child asked to be thrown at two people who didnt want him but were obliged to raise. i was told this all the time growing up that it was my fault that granpa died and they spent thier golden years raising me because I wasn't wanted. the records i had them destroyed because im not proud that im an unwanted bastard for the world to deal with so howard you dont want to help any more i dont care. I didn't ask for it in the first place you seem like one more manipulative person looking for greatness. I hate to tell you you can only find it within human recognition is soon forgotten.

Old 04-14-2012, 04:18 PM

damn right im ticked what more do you want I have my birthcertificate. dont really know why iI even saved it. and i gave you vivs phone number. call barber clark if he is still alive he bought jays shop. he would still know my head. told me almost everyday in highschool the old man was rolling in his grave my hair was to long. when I decided to cut it he cut it free. Willard and I spoke one time and I believe I told him somthing along the lines of I was a bit to old to have someone start playing daddy because he didnt like my attitude. nope time hasn't temperd that at all. time and God have taught me forgivness over the years. I know what ive read and I read all the adoption papers at 13 incuding the guardianship papers from when I was 6wks that were both signed by both parents.

Old 04-14-2012, 04:21 PM

cool let them lock it I dont care. I like linda just fine just dont understand her we talk on every major holiday but she chooses to be a vagabond freespirit and that is her choice when the road is to hard for her 62 year old frame she is welcome in my home. as far as willard dont know him. you I dont like and if they lock it guess i couldnt post your dms huh.

Old 04-14-2012, 04:34 PM

I have spent a lot of time and money over the years to find him. I was close a couple times and i'll get close again just hope its not to late. annimosity twards him sure a little. hate no thats to strong, I dont even know him...

Old 04-14-2012, 04:39 PM

here is the last dm from howard
if that is the mom your talking about were not close given her many chances to even be her friend.

dont think i want anything from him.. just simple curiosity...
-----------------------------------------------
..............Willard does not know what kind of relationship you had with your Mother. He's not to blame for that. Didn't she remarry?

He does not know why you did not, or could not, look for him all these years.

I'm done with it for awhile.
Maybe someone else can help you in the mean time.

Old 04-14-2012, 04:45 PM

talk about someone who only knows public record.. ok im done with howard he is quikly boring me. if anyone would like to help know this I WILL PAY IT FORWARD. Im to broke and broken these days to pay for help. All genuine help is appreciated.. blessing to all of you. I'm going to take the rest of my sabbath now, to rest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search