U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2007, 06:57 PM

8 posts, read 23,444 times

Advertisements

.. Did any of those town/city names in N California ring a bell? Mt. Shasta??

.. I am looking for my mother, Laura Ann Davis (nee Rinesmith), or my sister Kris Kezer (nee Davis). I know that they are/were located in one of those towns. The search engines mentioned frequently in this forum produced very few phone #s, but all were "not in service" (no addresses to speak of).

.. I'd love to be able to pay the $10 or so some of the search sites charge but finances are limited right now with my being out of work.

.. Anyone with info could PM me (if it works) or go to my website for more ways to contact me. Thanks. Gracias. Merci.

Robb in Ottawa
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2007, 03:35 PM

343 posts, read 996,401 times
I am a native of that area-actually a small town called Los Molinos. There was a family there named Rinesmith. I remember someone a bit older than me (when I was a child in the 60's) named Johnny Rinesmith. I think my sister went to high school with him at Los Molinos High. She graduated from high school in 1965. Hope this helps a little.

Old 09-16-2007, 03:02 PM

8 posts, read 23,444 times
Default Los Molinos

.. Thanks Jaybee! The time frame that you speak of is about 10 yrs past what I am looking at. Los Molinos was, however, one of the towns I was able to come up with in my long-time search.
.. I would not doubt that the Johnny Rinesmith you have in mine is a relation to me. The Rinesmiths were settled in that area for many years and spread north as far as Weed, west to Eureka, and south to Yuba, or Yuba City, I think. Your piece of information will become an interesting fact in my notes I have been collecting.
.. I guess my focus is along the I-5 corridor because that is where the majority of recognizable town names come from.
.. Thanks again! Any and all info is greatly appreciated!!
Robb in Ottawa

Old 03-22-2009, 02:01 AM

1 posts, read 2,569 times
I don't know if you will ever check this again...but if you do Robb i am Kris's daughter...I hope to hear from you soon...

Old 11-21-2009, 11:49 PM

1 posts, read 2,222 times
Hey,
I have been trying forever to get in touch with Kris. Anjuli it's me, Laura from Fresno. I'm in Vegas now and I haven't talked to Kris since right around the time I moved here. You guys were going to come here for your 21st birthday and that was the last I heard. Kris did call one time and left a message on my cell, 702-234-3751, and she said how much she missed me and she was crying, it about broke my heart. The number came up "private" on my phone so when I tried to call it back it wouldn't even go through. The number I have for her goes to some strange sounding voicemail. Anyway I hope either you Anjuli or Robb read this and have some info, I miss her so much.
Thanks,
Laura

Old 06-21-2020, 03:56 PM

1 posts, read 236 times
hi Robb, this is your cousin Dawn they call me Pixie, I know a little about you and your life, I do not know your last name, but I do know about you, your mother was my aunt, I think you were the first born, out of the family, as the grand kids go, it you, Fred, Tammy, Dusty, Doug, Bubba, me, Scott, Kevin, Deena Randy, Kris, and one that pass away from your mother, I been looking for you a long time know, I think you know that your mother love you more then life itself, she gone I think you new that, but she never got over losing you, or the one she carried full term, I loved her all my life, even though she hid the truth about something to me that would have help me my mother and brothers, right now I trying to find the truth about some real bad things that has happened because of a evil man that marred her, turned her life upside, but carried that lie to her dying day 59 looking into he lost memory, that I now have from that time, and all my family don't wont to share the truth about what happened in 1967, if you are still alive please contact me at delaneydawn04@gmail.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search