Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2012, 10:36 AM

2 posts, read 2,150 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know of a girl named sherri 21 years old born on 3/26/1991? I am her biological mother who was just 14 when I had her and now that she is 21 I am able to search for her. I dont want to disrupt her life but let her know I miss and love her dearly. I respect her adoptive parents having met them before the adoption was final through community maternity services. She had blonde hair and blue eyes when she was a baby.my name is Cindy at ridin100@yahoo.com thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2012, 04:07 PM

12 posts, read 17,893 times
she has a social security number, trust me she can be tracked within ten minutes.

Old 04-04-2012, 04:41 AM

239 posts, read 478,565 times
Rovin... did you find her or did you leave out an "if"?
If you left out the "if" we need more info!

Cindy,
which state? And do you know the name of the family who adopted her? Any info might be helpful for the searchers.

Good luck.

Old 04-04-2012, 06:47 AM

2 posts, read 2,150 times
Hi rovin, she lived in new York at the time of the adoption. In new York, you have limited info provided when you register with the adoption registry...both parties have to agree to release information for contact. Provided, they are even aware of the registry at all and hoping they told her she was adopted. I was so young, I didn't know my options at the time...I could of asked for an open adoption. I am awaiting news, if any from the registry. In the meantime, I have to search, now that she is 21 I can legally search. I don't know very much else about her but I have photos her parents sent to me and letters from her new parents. They did tell me they lived in a country setting. I have a 21 year old pic of them too, but I wouldn't post them to respect their privacy. Thank you for your comments...I miss her and hope to find her some day. Cindy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search