Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2006, 12:40 PM

2 posts, read 4,301 times

Advertisements

I am searching for a friend of mine. Ethan Christoffer Ian Dokken. DOB: February 28, 1969. He's 37 years old. 6'3", 235 lbs. Brown hair, blue-green eyes. He moved back to Alaska last week. He was diagnosed with terminal cancer. I have information for him, that may save his life. There is a physician in Houston, Texas that has a 50% cure rate for terminal cancer patients. The ones that the medical community has already exhausted all avenues of treatment and are sent home to die. Dr. Burzynski is especially well known for treating brain cancer. Non-invasive therapy. No drugs. No sickness. His name is Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski, M.D., PhD. His phone # is 281-597-0111. There are two web sites: www.cancermed.com & www.cancure.org.
Ethan is the widowed father of two girls, Marissa, 15 yo and Savannah, 14 yo. He grew up in Alaska, in a town with roughly 259 people. His wife's name was Josie and she was a National Geographic photographer. Ethan worked for Search and Rescue at Denali.
Both of Ethan's parents, Ray & Stacy, were archaeologists. Ray was native american and Stacy is Greek. They had a total of 9 children: 3 boys, 6 girls. Names: Connie, Sierra, Gabriella, Dominique, ETHAN, Frank, Josephine, Michael (a.k.a. Damien) & Rachelle. They range in age from 43 to 23.
Ethan worked Search & Rescue at Denali before moving to Boston, then Arizona and finally settling in Mississippi...Before he returned to Alaska last week.
His father, Ray, passed away the 24th of August 2006 and his Mother, Stacy still resides in Alaska, on a 1000 acre farm with many horses.
His sister Connie is a nurse in Achorage. The youngest brother, Michael (Damien) is currently attending college to become a veterinarian.
I have pictures. If you think you know Ethan or one of his family members, please contact me.
My email is crazy_southern_girl6@yahoo.com. My yahoo IM name is crazy_southern_girl6. Or my cell number is 573-433-9484.
This wonderful man asked me to marry him...but his diagnosis..well, he didn't want me to see him like that. I respect his decision. Don't misunderstand, I would give anything to see or even talk to him once more.. He is the love of my life.
If you know him, PLEASE give him this information. It could save his life. Non-invasive and won't make him sick.
And if you do talk to Ethan, tell him his "brat" loves him more with every heartbeat. If you find/know one of his family members, please give them my contact information. I would like to talk to them in the future, as they are my only chance of a future connection to Ethan...trade silly stories.
I love you big guy. You are the very fiber of my being and I am lost every day without you. Just let me hear your voice once more darlin'. Smilin' through the tears. I would move heaven and earth for you, take your place....you are my living dream.
PLEASE, if you know Ethan, contact me. I have pictures of his mother, brothers, father and children...and of course, Ethan himself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2006, 11:56 PM

2 posts, read 4,301 times
Default Help me find Ethan. This could save his life..

I am searching for a friend of mine. Ethan Christoffer Ian Dokken. He is 37 years old, born on February 28, 1969. He is 6'3", 235lbs. He moved back to Alaska last week. He was diagnosed with terminal cancer. I have information for him that may save his life. There is a physician in Houston, Texas that has a 50% cure rate for terminal cancer patients. He saves patients that the medical community has given up on after they have exhausted all avenues of treatment and send them home to die. The physician's name is Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski, M.D., PhD. His number is 281-597-0111. There are two websites that have information, one general info and the other specific to Dr. Burzynski: www.cancermed.com and www.cancure.org.
Ethan is the widowed father of 2 girls, Marissa, 25 and Savannah, 14. He grew up in a town in Alaska with a population of roughly 259 people. His wife's name was Josie and she was a National Geographic photographer. Ethan worked for Search and Rescue at Denali Park...likely at Talknetna.
After his wife died, around 7 years ago he moved to Boston, then Arizona, finally settling in New Albany, Mississippi.
Both of Ethan's parents, Ray and Stacey, were archaeologists. Ray was Native American and Stacey was Greek. On either August 23rd or 24th, Ethan's father, Ray passed away. Stacey still resides in Alaska on a 1000 acre farm, with many horses.
Ethan is one of 9 children. In order of birth, oldest to youngest: Connie & Sierra, Gabriella & Dominique, ETHAN, Frank & Josephine, Michael (Damien) & Rachelle. They range in age from 43-23 years old. Connie is a nurse in Anchorage. Michael (Damien) is currently attending school to become a veterinarian.
Ethan builds "choopers" as a hobbie. He coaches girls fastpitch softball for a youth league. His father began teaching him to rock climb when he was three. To this day, Ethan rock climbs. He enjoys swimming. He had a house in New Albany, Mississippi, on 250 acres. He had alpacas, peacocks, horses and of course, dogs. He has a 1956 Panhead he purchased from his uncle and a 1942 Indian that he got from his father.
If you know Ethan or any of his family, please give them this information about this doc who might be the only one who can help him. I have pictures of Ethan, his family, the chopper he was currently building and pictures of his other bikes. If you
I can be contacted at 573-433-9484. My email is kaitiskelly@hotmail.com. My yahoo IM is crazy_southern_girl6. If you find/know any his family, please give them my contact information. I would like the chance to talk to them in the future, as they are my only chance of a future connection to Ethan...trade silly stories, etc.
If you talk to him, tell him his "brat" loves him move with every heartbeat. This wonderful man asked me to marry him...but he felt with his diagnosis, it would be unfair to continue... Just let him know he is the very fiber of my being. I am lost every day without him.
If you see this Ethan...I love you big guy. I keep smilin' through the tears. Just let me hear your voice once more darlin'. I would move heaven and earth for you, take your place if I could. Every day, I pause, stare at the sky and take a deep breath in...and hope you are doing the same. You are and always will be my living dream. Contact this doc...non-invasive, natural treatment with 50% cure rate for terminally ill cancer patients. It could be your only hope.
Kaiti
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search