Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2006, 01:27 PM

1 posts, read 1,648 times

Advertisements

Hi Everyone. My name is Shenise Moss from College Park, GA. I am posting this because I am in desperate need to find my soul mate. His name is Larry from Detroit, Michigan. He had moved to College, Park Georgia in 2001 with his mother in some apartments called "Charelstown Townhomes" (which are now called Highland Townhomes). His address was 2625 Charlestown Dr. Apt 14F. He moved back to Detroit in about 2003. We did talk a few times when he had moved back home. I remember our last conversation when he said he was comming to visit his sister on Labor Day of 2003. A week later my purse was stolen with my cell and all the numbers I had to get in touch with Larry. By the time I could afford the deductible my cell phone number had been recycled. I hate that I can't think of Larry's last name for nothing in the world. I guess I never thought about us loosing contact like this. His mothers name is "Laura" and he has a sister named "Keisha",but if im not mistaken she still lives in Georgia. I will be making a trip to Michigan in a few months to find my baby. Only thing that can get in my way is if he is happily married. If anyone might know a African American Male, dark complextion, temp fade cut with deep wavy black hair, brown eyes, about 5"7
160-175 pounds name Larry please tell him that he is missed by someone in Georgia named Shenise 404-484-7596 or shenisemoss@yahoo.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search