Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2019, 02:01 PM

1 posts, read 394 times

Advertisements

HEllo
I am in search of two sisters that were sent back to Germany with their mother by our father (Thomas Montgomery) sometime in 1965-67. My father has not see his two girls since then. I am in search for them for my father. He is wanted to know how they are doing and if they would be interested in speakng with him.
The information I have is as follows:
Brigitte or Bridgette Anne Montgomery born 1960 in Utah USA but then was adopted by Horst Enzzenhofer in October 1970
Sophia Montgomery born 1962 in Utah USA adopted as well by Horst Enzenhofer October 1970
Thier mother is Ilse Klark or Klarke or Kark from Lampertheim Germany
If anyone happens to know how to find people in Germany please please please let me know.
Thank you!
~Jenny
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2019, 08:12 AM

4,939 posts, read 3,315,369 times
Search of www.dastelefonbuch.de search comes up with Horst Enzenhofer. Spelling only 1 z. In city Ingolstadt, Germany.
It is a german phonebook.
Maybe is someone different but maybe is younger family same name.
I do not have Facebook. If you do. Try looking there.
There is a Reddit/r/askaGerman and also a Reddit/r/askGermany try asking there.
Have you tried other sites of Genealogy forums.Ancestry forum etc. Maybe someone there knows.
Hope this helps.

Old 04-21-2019, 07:17 AM

14,477 posts, read 20,652,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny70 View Post
Brigitte or Bridgette Anne Montgomery born 1960 in Utah USA but then was adopted by Horst Enzzenhofer in October 1970
Sophia Montgomery born 1962 in Utah USA adopted as well by Horst Enzenhofer October 1970
Thier mother is Ilse Klark or Klarke or Kark from Lampertheim Germany
Maybe someone can locate the obituary for the parents of Horst. The girls became their grandchildren and may be mentioned. It's a little interesting as why your father would allow them to be adopted at ages 10 and 12. I'd guess the most likely scenario would be the mother would take the kids and leave. In any event you do have more information since they were adopted. I hope someone here finds them soon.
Nerys52SoSilver has given you some possible avenues to search. Quite a few Germany searches on this forum and they can be difficult ones unfortunately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search