Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2007, 05:01 PM

27 posts, read 196,611 times

Advertisements

I know this is a long shot, but not to long ago I found out that my "Dad" was not my real father, my mother came from Guadalajara,Mx already pregnant and my Dad married her and accepted me as his own, I am curious to find my real father, for various reasons, all I know is that his name is Jose Gomez, my mom does not remember his 2nd last name (this is used in Mexico) and that he worked as a General Manager or a similar position for a well known bank in Guadalajara, Mx. his family was from a small town(rancho) near there, my mom also said he had sisters who were very light skin, almost blonde and with blue eyes, this explains why my boys were born with blue eyes and not my sisters. He was also married, unfortunately, he wanted my mom to give him the baby(me) becasue his wife was unable to have any, that is why she left and came to California. My mom's last name is Guzman-Pena. This would have happened about 41 years ago. If there is anyone out there who has any info please respond, I am just curious to know about him, I do not want to start any trouble. thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2010, 06:12 PM

1 posts, read 3,714 times
Hi I have been searching for my father for few years now and i have very little luck!!! My name is Gabriela Ontiveros Im 28 years old and I was originally born in Colima Mexico. But now i live in San Diego California. My fathers name is Pedro Ontiveros Amaral and his dads name is Pedro Ontiveros Lopes and his mom is Josefina Amaral Garcia. His parents live in Autlan Jalisco. I never meet my father and grandmother too. My heart has the desire to know that am I actually someones kid,and feel the feeling of having a father. I do want to meet him I want to know is he is alive. I don't have any information i don't no how im going to find him.My mom she doesn't no anything about him she left him when i was 3 or 4 mounths old. Because he drink alot i guess i don't really know the story. I just know that my father was born in Guadalajara Jalisco and he is about 55 years old now.My father has a sister in Los Angeles California. PLEASE IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME OR GIVE ME TIPS AS HOW TO SEARCH MY FATHER. I WILL BE FOREVER THANKFUL!!!!!!! Here is my email address [email]ontiverosg@ymail.com[/email]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search