Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2012, 02:26 AM

3 posts, read 10,379 times

Advertisements

Name: Aaron Storm Stanley
Last known location: San Marcos, California in october of 1997.
Relatives: Mother- Kelly Hoffpauir (Miller is maiden name), Father- John Stanley (died of drug OD not long after aarons birth), Aunt- Susan Eubanks, Sister- April Pruitt, Aunt- Pam Stanley...
My name is anthony pruitt and aaron is my half brother that I havent seen since I believe 1993/94. We lived in Port Arthur, TX at that time and I basically taking care of myself, him, and my sister the majority of the time while my mom was gone out and being irresponsible and not providing enough to take care of us. We were staying in my grandmothers one bedroom retirement community. Her name was Hellen Miller. She was in and out of hospital all the time. I decided I wanted to move to san antonio with my aunt because Iwas failing first grade due to attendence and struggling to survive. my sister and Iwere the only 2 to move and my brother stayed with my mom until she gave him up to his and in california(susan eubanks) not long after. Since the day I left port arthur, Icompletely lost all connections with my brother and had know idea where he had gone until doin some research online myself in 1999. I came across a horrific news story involving my brother and his aunt.

Susan Eubanks in CA:The 33 y.o.mommy who slaughtered all 4 of her sons on Sunday,a detailed update

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/?h...me/pvhUWjx2Zmc

That is a link to all the details.

Here is an excerpt involving my brother:
A fifth boy, Eubanks' 5-year-old nephew, the son of her estranged husband's deceased brother, was found uninjured sitting on a bed in a separate bedroom.

"He was very traumatized," Wood said. "We're not sure why he wasn't killed."

The boys who were killed have been identified as Matthew D. Eubanks, 4; Brigham "Reno" Eubanks, 6; Austin C. Eubanks, 7; and Brandon C. Armstrong, 14.

The nephew, who had been living with the family, was identified by authorities as Aaron Storm Stanley. Yesterday, he was staying with a friend of the family and may be placed in a county foster home, authorities said.

I have since been trying to find any info about what happened after, but have been unsuccessful. All Iknow is susan is on death row and there is no telling where my brother went from there. I would be forever indebted to anyone who could help me find him and I pray for any information offered. Please help me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2012, 06:28 AM

128 posts, read 320,693 times
Aaron was born August 3, 1992 according to the Texas Birth Index. No father named on birth certificate. Mother Kelly Rebecca Miller. Not a lot, I know, but at least gives you an exact DOB.

Old 12-26-2012, 01:03 AM

23 posts, read 37,728 times
Default Aaron Storm Stanley

According to court documents (http://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/2...dent-brief.pdf), the family friend he stayed with was Kathy Goohs, who still lives in San Marcos. It also states that Aaron was still living with Eric Eubanks at the time of the trial (1999). Eric is also still in San Diego county.

Also found the info below. Seems like the Eubanks family may have sent him to live with their family in Northern California:

Aaron Stanley
Fortuna, CA

URLmylife.com/c-167666187272Places Lived Fortuna, CA
Phone(707) 725-XXXX
About Aaron Stanley
Aaron S Stanley currently lives in Fortuna, California.

Aaron S Stanley is related to Eric Eubanks, who is 52 years old and lives in San Marcos, CA. Aaron S Stanley is also related to Georgia Eubanks, who is 101 years old and lives in Eureka, CA. Aaron S Stanley is also related to William Eubanks, who is 77 years old and lives in Fortuna, CA. Aaron S Stanley is also related to Kimberly Eubanks, who is 51 years old and lives in Fortuna, CA. Aaron S Stanley is also related to Myrna Eubanks, who is 73 years old and lives in Fortuna, CA.

Sending you a Direct message with phone numbers I found.
Gina

Old 12-26-2012, 05:31 AM

1,458 posts, read 2,659,026 times
I'm from East Texas, also, and have a deadbeat mom (although nothing like yours!) and I wanted to tell you how sorry I am, and am thinking of your siblings this morning.

Please update if you find Aaron!

Old 12-26-2012, 10:16 PM

3 posts, read 10,379 times
Wow Idont even know what to say....I guess first I wanna thank you all for your help and every second of your time sacrificed helping someone you don't even know! The info provided has helped me tremendously in pinpointing where my brother is and I have contacted some family members that are giving me solid answers. I should hopefully get his personal phone number this coming Friday. I will let you all know any further progress. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Old 12-26-2012, 10:44 PM

23 posts, read 37,728 times
Yeah!

Old 12-27-2012, 05:38 PM

1,724 posts, read 2,493,640 times
Good job Gina.

Old 01-03-2013, 11:32 AM

124 posts, read 309,183 times
good luck! Kind of eerie, I just clicked this post kind of randomly.. and I just so happen to be from Arcata (right next to Eureka and the same county as Fortuna). It's a pretty isolated area so I dont often hear anything related to it. anyway, I hope it works out for you. And if for some reason it doesn't, send me a message some time, I've got a lot of friends and family out in that area that may know him or his relatives (it's a small community up there, everyone knows everyone it seems!).

Old 01-04-2013, 10:57 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,631,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by apruitt23 View Post
Wow Idont even know what to say....I guess first I wanna thank you all for your help and every second of your time sacrificed helping someone you don't even know! The info provided has helped me tremendously in pinpointing where my brother is and I have contacted some family members that are giving me solid answers. I should hopefully get his personal phone number this coming Friday. I will let you all know any further progress. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Good luck to you. Please let us know how it works out !

Old 01-11-2014, 06:11 AM

1 posts, read 4,273 times
I know this is an older post, not sure if you found your brother or not. Looks like he was arrested in July 2013 in Humboldt County. Looks like he was locked up for a felony warrant. So he is likely still in the Eureka area. Good luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search