U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 09:29 PM

41 posts, read 47,487 times

Advertisements

Thank you for ur help. they just accepted my friend request in the 188th facebook page so im going to post the picture. Pray that someone knows him
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2013, 11:46 PM

5,122 posts, read 6,922,030 times
Good luck, Jessica. Keep trying.

Old 01-08-2013, 07:37 AM

Thanks you

Old 01-08-2013, 07:54 AM

12,715 posts, read 17,695,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicalynn927 View Post
Thank you for ur help. they just accepted my friend request in the 188th facebook page so im going to post the picture. Pray that someone knows him
I'm sure dozens of them from that unit knew him.
I'm thinking the worst you get is his last name.
The best you get is someone who knows him today and you are able to contact him.

Old 01-08-2013, 09:39 AM

So my mother told me today that the last she knew he was going to West Virgina to become a police officer

Old 01-08-2013, 09:56 AM

12,715 posts, read 17,695,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicalynn927 View Post
So my mother told me today that the last she knew he was going to West Virgina to become a police officer
I spoke with the West Virginia State Police Academy. All West Va. police officers, either local or state police had to attend their academy for training in the late 80's early 90's.
They have no Alexander in their data base with the last name starting with the letter "O."
They have no Alexander in their data base with the last name starting with the letter "A."
The did have a couple or three, during that time, who's last name was Alexander.

Sadly, I'm aware of more than one situation where the parent has fibbed to their child to hide the other "out of wedlock" parent.
Are you sure his name is Alexander ..........?

WHY is your Mother giving you new clues as of today? But not the last name.
Are these new details she giving you to be trusted as accurate or a decoy to take you down the wrong road to where he is. If he is in W.Va. your mother is giving you a road map, by removing the other 49 states from the equation.
If she is going to literally tell you where he may have been born, why not the name.

Why would he head from Korea to W.Va. to be an officer? Was he born there?
He surely had some connection there, or he would have gone somewhere else to be an officer.

Last edited by howard555; 01-08-2013 at 10:16 AM..

Old 01-08-2013, 10:17 AM

The only thing im sure about is his first name because on the back of the picture ill send a link to show you it says his first name. The only reason I have this picture is because I found it a few years back hiding underneath another picture in my grandmas photo album.

Old 01-08-2013, 10:20 AM

Do you think I should try to put the pic in like the west virgina news paper asking if anyone knows this man?

Old 01-09-2013, 11:17 AM

68 posts, read 162,003 times
A thought: Nicknames are very common in the military. His last name could be Alexander and everyone called him Alex. My son's last name is Williams and he is referred to as "Willie".

Old 01-09-2013, 04:52 PM

Im going to ask my mother if that was his nickname. Im going to look up all the cities in West Virgina and start looking through phonebook directory and see if I can get any information. Im also going to call a main newspaper in west virgina tomorrow and see if they will post his picture and a say i need help identifying this man. I emailed the newspaper yesterday but they haven't responded so im going to call them tomorrow. Thanks plfriend the thought never crossed my mind that it might be his last name
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search