Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2006, 02:23 PM

4 posts, read 8,967 times

Advertisements

I am writing from Malta in the Mediterenean. I am looking for my cousins who might be in California. Their mother is Lilian and Their father John Webster.
My Aunt was from Guernsey Channel islands and John was from Scotland. All I know is that the eldest of this family is ROBERT WEBSTER that must be around 55 now. There are 2 sets of twins also in this family. PLEASE I' VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THEM FOR A LONG TIME AND I APPRECIATE ANY HELP! I am the youngest daughter of Wilfred thier Uncle who lived most of his life in Malta.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2007, 01:55 PM

1 posts, read 696 times
Default contact rollsroyce1st@yahoo.co.uk

Hello ,
i came across your post could you email me rollsroyce1st@yahoo.co.uk
I know of a webster who we have in our records. please contact me for more imformation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am writing from Malta in the Mediterenean. I am looking for my cousins who might be in California. Their mother is Lilian and Their father John Webster.
My Aunt was from Guernsey Channel islands and John was from Scotland. All I know is that the eldest of this family is ROBERT WEBSTER that must be around 55 now. There are 2 sets of twins also in this family. PLEASE I' VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THEM FOR A LONG TIME AND I APPRECIATE ANY HELP! I am the youngest daughter of Wilfred thier Uncle who lived most of his life in Malta

Old 02-09-2007, 04:23 AM

Hi,
Please can you pass on to me any information you might have which can possibly lead me to find my Webster Cousins.
My email is jfwc@onvol.net

Old 02-09-2007, 10:24 AM

2 posts, read 4,100 times
Default RE: Looking for Webster cousins

Hi!

I saw your posting, and if you have not yet found your cousins, I know of a lady who might be able to help you. Her name is Christine Asher and she is a Private Researcher for Lost Branches. She helps find missing people, and with genealogy . She does not charge much at all and is amazing. She helped my friend find her half-brother who she had not seen for 25 years. She found him in 1 day. Her website is at www.lostbranches.com.

Hope this helps!

Allie

Old 02-11-2007, 03:43 AM

Default webster cousins

Hi Allie,
It was very nice of you to send me about a way in which I can trace them.
I appreciate a lot.
Thanks,
Frida

Old 02-11-2007, 03:47 AM

Default Webster cousins

Hi,
I was glad to have a reply from you rollsroyce1st about my cousins.
I am ansciously waiting for your phone call, to tell me more about them.
If you are having trouble to contact me please send me an email with your number so that I can try to contact you myself.

Frida

Last edited by le prevost; 02-11-2007 at 03:49 AM.. Reason: spelling
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search