Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2013, 04:26 PM

4 posts, read 3,328 times

Advertisements

Growing up I did not know my dad at all, he was never a part of my life.
I was born in Arizona, 8/24/1989
My mother's name was Loni Miller.
Mine is Desiree.

My father's name is either Robert Donald Powell, or Donald Robert Powell (I believe, I'm really not sure if that's true or not, I'm fairly certain his first name is Donald though, he went by Donnie)

I was told that he is married, he has 3 girls, and he was born in Chicago, Il.
Also, he would be between 43-53 years of age.
He lived in Arizona for a time though, that was when he met my mother.

That is all the information I have.
Description wise, I was told he was tall, had dark curly hair.
I don't really have much more to go on than that and have had no luck doing searches on my own.

Any help or any information would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2013, 06:07 PM

I've also been told he had a brother named Mark who was younger than him, and a sister named Dawn, not sure if she's younger or older though.

Old 05-16-2013, 01:22 PM

If I have not posted enough information or if anyone has any tips or anything please, please email me or message me on here. I've been looking off and on since I was 19 and I have no idea what to look for or what to do. Everything I find on my own isn't conclusive and I can't get my family to help me. I can't afford to spend money on all of those websites who ask me to pay to look up information and I don't know what else to do. Please, even a tip or a suggestion would make a massive difference in my day.

Thank you to anyone who reads this and would like to help.

Old 05-19-2013, 07:02 PM

Found on my own with some luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search