Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2014, 08:54 PM

1 posts, read 804 times

Advertisements

I am posting this for a friend. She is searching for her birth father. Her mother was Marjorie Louch, and she was 20 when the baby was born. The father was probably in his early 20's. her birth mother was from North Tarrytown, NY (now called Sleepy Hollow), and her father probably was as well. The baby was born in Manhattan. Birth mother named her "Toni Elizabeth".

If anyone knows Marjorie from back then, or who she was dating in 1963-64, can you please contact my friend? Here is her Facebook page about her search. https://www.facebook.com/ToniLouch1964 or her email is adopteem64 at yahoo dot com. Please like and share the page as well.

My friend has tested her DNA at 3 companies-23andme, Family Tree DNA, and Ancestry.com, so if anyone thinks they might be related, if they test with one of them, they will match.

Please help. She just wants to know any medical information if possible, and just to know where she comes from. I think everyone deserves to know who their parents were.

This is a picture of the birth mom Marjorie at her wedding, about 5 years later.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search