U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2007, 12:45 PM

4 posts, read 10,673 times

Advertisements

I am looking for Robert Sidney Miller. He would be about 63-66 in age and use to work for the Washington DC Sanitation Department. He also has other children and he has/had a sister named Elaine Miller who would be in her 60's and/or Diane Miller would possibly be in her 50's. His late mother's name was Gertrude Miller and his father's name could have been John Miller. Robert's parents may have lived on Bangor St. in SE Washington, DC years ago.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2007, 01:26 PM

1,575 posts, read 6,092,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCAH View Post
I am looking for Robert Sidney Miller. He would be about 63-66 in age and use to work for the Washington DC Sanitation Department. He also has other children and he has/had a sister named Elaine Miller who would be in her 60's and/or Diane Miller would possibly be in her 50's. His late mother's name was Gertrude Miller and his father's name could have been John Miller. Robert's parents may have lived on Bangor St. in SE Washington, DC years ago.
Trying to find him with a simple inquiry on this website is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I would start with a google search and maybe try some "people finder" type websites, there are dozens. You can also do some property searching for Bangor Street on Washington Post's real estate web site. If they own or recently sold a property, WP might have a record of it. There are also probably better properties records with the DC city government. You could also try contacting the DC sanitation department directly and ask tell them about your inquiry. In fact, the BEST place for you to start getting leads might be the DC City government website. Heck, there may be a department that specializes in locating people since child support payments are a big thing in what is essentially one big urban area. People are always trying to track down deadbeat dads.

Old 12-24-2007, 09:03 AM

Yeah I know it's a long shot but stranger things have happened. Thanks for the advice.

Old 12-27-2007, 05:13 PM

104 posts, read 337,707 times
You could contact the DPW in DC as a place to start to see if he is still working. If you have his birth date and or his SS#, you can check the Social Security Death Index to see if there have been any claims generated towards his estate. (Sorry for the bluntness of this one...)

Old 12-27-2007, 05:20 PM

1,727 posts, read 1,796,836 times
I went to my favorite people finder site (privateeye) and found a Robert S Miller, with a relative Diane H Miller. This Robert has addresses listed in the following places:

Washington, DC
Mango, FL
Hyattsville, MD
Washington, MD

Basically these are just places where this person has left a paper trail and there is no way of telling (without ordering reports) which one is current. But from here it wouldn't be difficult to do some simple white pages searches. I mean, I would bet that he retired to Florida.

Old 12-27-2007, 05:25 PM

1,727 posts, read 1,796,836 times
OK, when I just typed in Robert Sidney Miller, there is a 61 year old with the following cities listed:

Ocala, FL
Palatka, FL
Palm Coast, FL
Eatonton, GA
Goshen, IN
Newbern, TN

Does the last name Chastain mean anything to you? This Robert has relatives with that last name. I'm not sure if this is the right one; the other one has the DC link and the Diane link. In any case, you can do some tracking from here.

Old 01-08-2008, 10:55 AM

Thanks for the info.

Old 01-08-2008, 10:59 AM

The name Chastain doesn't mean anything but thanks for the info. I hope he still has family here in DC, MD or VA somewhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search