U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2007, 12:14 PM

1 posts, read 2,064 times

Advertisements

I am needing assistance with locating my father. His name is Coleman Ezell Wallace. His approximate age is 58. There is a possability that he lives in Kansas, Missouri, or Las Angeles California. If anyone knows his whereabouts I would appreciate your assistance. My name is Stephanie Jones Watson (Jones is my maiden name). My mother's name is Linda Jones. She is from Kansas City Kansas and that is where she and my father met and later she had me. I don't think that she ever told him about me.

This is a chapter in my life that I would like to fulfill and that is nowing my real father.
I never got a chance to know and develope a relationship with my father and I just want to know him so that I can understand myself better. I am aware of how he and my mother concieved me. I do not want to interupt his life, I just would like to know my real father so that I can bring closure to that part of my life. I am not looking for any handouts. I am a 37 year old educated woman with an awesome career, husband, and family. I just want to have my real father in my life. Can any one help.

Stephanie Watson
Cell 816-616-8108
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search