Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2013, 01:49 PM

1 posts, read 2,573 times

Advertisements

hello i hope you can help me ...im looking for my father and my mothers relatives . his name is juaquin agustin ortiz and my mother name is teofila zarate ortiz ..my father should be around 77 years old ..worked for the union in argentina and had a house in moron ...i been trying to get at least one member of my family ..if you can help me i would really appreciate my email is [EMAIL="alex04ortiz@gmail.com"]alex04ortiz@gmail.com[/EMAIL] i havent seen my father for 35 years thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2013, 03:43 PM

14,454 posts, read 20,630,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex04ortiz View Post
hello i hope you can help me ...im looking for my father and my mothers relatives . his name is juaquin agustin ortiz and my mother name is teofila zarate ortiz ..my father should be around 77 years old ..worked for the union in argentina and had a house in moron ...i been trying to get at least one member of my family ..if you can help me i would really appreciate my email is alex04ortiz@gmail.com i havent seen my father for 35 years thank you
You might have better luck creating your own question with the name of your Father in the title.

You have asked your question within a question started by someone else.
------------------------------------------------------
You can try your luck here, or there are other such people forums where you can ask for help. One or the other may be more helpful in a search involving Argentina.

Old 01-28-2014, 08:57 PM

1 posts, read 2,416 times
I am looking for my grandfather, George Popoff born 1899, Rula, Macedonia. He lived in Ontario Canada and married my grandmother. He lived in Michigan and ended up in Argentina. I understand he remarried and had a son Orlando and daughter Margareta. He visited Salta, Argentina once and I have a picture. If you have info, please contact me. susanvictoria47@yahoo.ca.
I would love to meet his children.
Susan

Old 03-14-2014, 06:54 PM

1 posts, read 2,338 times
Default Ermenegildo Fontana

My grandfather's brother migrated to Argentina around 1930. His name was Ermenegildo Fontana. He was from Verrrua Savoia, Piemonte. He was a blacksmith and he moved to Monte Maiz, Cordoba. That is all that I know.

Old 07-17-2014, 07:40 PM

1 posts, read 2,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziaawa View Post
I too have been trying to find my missing ancestor, my great uncle left Italy in the 30's for Argentina. We know him as Adamo Trisi. He was born in Pescara, Italy the third child of Camillo and Rosina Trisi. As he was born after my grandfather (Oct 15/1876) and before his sister Guilia (May 3/1880) no one in our family has a birthdate for him. We do know that he arrived in Argentina, city unknown, and that he supposedly married a girl whose father had a circus - this has never been verified but we do have a picture of him with his wife, a daughter and a son. Can anyone in Argentina help me?
Hello, my grandfather was Adamo Trisi, he was born in Pescara, Italy. He came to Argentina in 1901,more or less, he married to a spanish girl named Mercedes Balletbo and had 9 children. One of his sons is my dad Fernando Italo Trisi. My grandfather died in 1955 here, in Pigüé, Buenos Aires, Argentina. We always wanted to hear from relatives of my grandfather because he yearned to see them again. I would like to know more details, dates, names, and more about his life. Here he was a builder.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Thank you,

Carmen Delia Trisi

Old 02-03-2015, 12:46 PM

1 posts, read 2,008 times
Hi,
I'm looking for any information about my family leaving in Argentina. My grandmother's brother emigrated to Argentina before (I think so) II world war. His name was Franciszek Kurzydlo born in Poland. He lived in Buenos Aires Argentina, - died in 80's. He had wife Zofia, one daughter Irena and two grandsons. That's all what I know.I'm searching any information about him and his family to "build" my family tree.
Anna Macias

Old 04-16-2015, 07:16 PM

1 posts, read 1,648 times
Hello, I'm looking for my friend who left for Argentina in December and I haven't heard from him. He is originally from Mendoza. (Alfredo Espejo)

Old 03-15-2016, 11:56 AM

1 posts, read 1,362 times
I looking for my Mother, Brother's and Sister. In Buenos Aires, Argentina. My mother's name is Veronica Pizzaro. Brother's names are Edward and Daniel. My sister name is Crystal. I don't know there last names. I haven't seen or heard of my mother in 21 years. I'm really desperate. PLEASE help me. Thanks. Email address: ms.jacquelyngarcia@gmail.com

Old 01-20-2017, 12:08 PM

1 posts, read 1,176 times
Default Looking for information on relatives of my father

My father was born in Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina in 1932. His name is/was Abel Jesus Aranda he was married to Delmira Gomez de Aranda before leaving to Dominican Republic in 1982. I am in search of his daughters he left behind with her. if anyone could please help me in my search or point me in the right direction. I do have addresses of where they may have lived but I do not have any information about the life they lived after he left to have me and my brother in Dominican Republic.

thank you!

Old 04-26-2017, 11:21 AM

1 posts, read 1,067 times
I am looking for family members who emigrated to Argentina after World War II. They were my grandfather Irving Sklar's brothers--2 or 3 of them-- who were from Russia (from Vitybsk, Gabania). They were Jewish. I have never learned anything about where they settled and have no idea if their children are still alive. I'd like to make contact with them. Their sons and daughters would be in their 80's and 90's at this point. If anyone has any thoughts about how to find out more information, please let me know. Thank you, Susan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search