U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2008, 05:55 PM

1 posts, read 1,033 times

Advertisements

Ok this may sound odd, but I'm looking for someone. I'm currently overseas in the US Air Force, and in my down time I don't have much to do but think about family and friends. So I was thinking of an old friend I used to chat with years ago. I noticed someone else posted on this site and got a response so I figured I would give it a try. Here's the odd part... Years ago I used to chat with someone online on AOL. I know her first name was Amanda... last name was maybe...Carter? Not so sure about the last name, can't remember it exactly. Her screenname was Imaginistic. She had many screennames, but that was the main one she used. I believe she lived in Boulder, CO... or maybe she was moving to Boulder. She was a teenager at the time, so she should be in the early 20s now. I know I don't have much information to give, but I've been trying to contact her and catch up. Checked to see if she had one of those Myspace pages. Tried to e-mail all of the screennames that I did know, not even sure if that account is still open though. The other names that she used that i can remember were Cybermandy2008, Iinventedmusic...I know it's a longshot, but she was a really fun person to chat with back when I was in like high school and such, and she was my number one fan, and I'd really like to know how she's doing. I used to play guitar for her through voice chat on Yahoo messenger. Her favorite song that I would play for her was a Papa Roach song "Between Angels and Insects". I even used to chat with her mom sometimes. I think her mom used the screenname Chilla Frilla or something of that sort to chat... Well hopefully someone can help me out a little, I'm not so sure how this site works, but if you might know who I'm talking about and don't feel safe about giving me her contact info, I'll gladly give her mine so she can contact me first. **Crossed fingers**
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search