U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2006, 03:37 AM

2 posts, read 5,419 times

Advertisements

My mother left Italy for Australia over 40 Years ago. She once knew a man named Napodano Bartolomeo from the province of Salerno.
She once loved this man very much and speaks often of him. She is married with 5 children and 6 grandchildren.
She is happy healthy and well. But she would dearly love to know anything she could in relation to this person. If you know of this man please email me of anything you would like to relay to my mother Anna. She was known as Anna Otranto before marriage.
thankyou
Michelle
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2008, 09:47 AM

1 posts, read 2,050 times
Default Daughter of Bartolomeo Napodano in response

Hello Michelle -

I don't know if you'll check back on this since it's been 1 1/2 yrs since you first posted, but I came across this when a friend googled my father's name and thought I'd respond.

My father remembers Anna, and was happy to hear she was doing well. He thought of her and wondered how she was, and said she was a very good seamstress and recalled her making a dress for his sister, Pina, who still lives in Italy and has 2 children and a granddaughter.

After your mother moved to Australia, my father left for America to live with his brother Tony for 2 years. He returned and married my mother and brought her back to New Jersey, where they now live. He has three children, myself and two older brothers, and a young grandson, my little boy. They are celebrating their 40th anniversary this Sunday, in fact, and today, July 3, happens to be my father's 73rd birthday! So you can imagine his surprise when we came across your post.

I don't have your email address but hope you read this. It was so nice to hear that after 45 years, someone was thinking of my father and wishing him well. Please wish your mother the best and let her know that my father sends his best. If you wish to email me, my address is jo @ goprologic . com.

Best wishes to you and your family!

Sincerely,
Jo
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search